No Need to get take off old wimote skins

yungblood6

Get Money Dummy
Sep 22, 2007
Kansas City
Wii Online Code
5134-2285-1457-3930
I got my wii jackets in the mail yesterday and while i was waiting for it i was thinking what am i going to do with the wii jackets when i already have wii gloves on?( i orderd jackets just cause they were free) well like i said i got mine yesterday and i decided to see what it would look like if it would fit over my other wii glove, it didnt look to bad and it added extra padding to my wiimote. not important or any thing flashy just thought i would let you know here are some pics i took sorry its an old ibm desktop camera

Attachments

• wiimote pics.jpg
    wiimote pics.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 384
  • wiimote pics2.jpg
    wiimote pics2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Thats good to know.
I ordered some as well, but didn't have the other things so its not a factor for me.

I ordered some because they were free as well, and they are actually REALLY comfortable. and don't look too bad on the remotes themselves. i really like the jackets

yea i like them too its just they need some for the nunchuck it kinda feels weird with rubber grip on the wiimote and then the numbchuck nothing, thats why i didnt want to take my old skins off to use them, good thing it fit righ over it.

My only problem with them is that I can't charge my 'motes with the jacket on.

masonb15 said:
My only problem with them is that I can't charge my 'motes with the jacket on.

yea i have the same problem!, my charger is nyko and i bet if they really wanted to they could make new covers for the battery bay with longer prongs that would reach through the silicone cases

*If* I decide to use mine (ordered on the 10th, no idea when they'll show), I might see if the back can be cutout to accommodate the Nyko charger.

how are those chargers i hear mixed reviews about them. some saying they don't last long and then some saying they don't connect right. so i was just wondering what you guys think about them.

i have a black wiimote glove, and im sick peeling off the cover everytime i change my batteries, i was thinking i could cut the back out what do you think?

yea i have that problem too before i got my black one i had a baby blue one and i riped it trying to take it off to put batteries in it. I think if you use and excacto knife and some precise cuts you could make it work with out making it look ugly but i don't know how well the grip on the wii mote will be with a hole in it. I say if you are willing to try it go for it.

wiimote skin

Mine came pre "cut" to allow the base to be folded back to allow charging, and they came with nunchuck covers. Got them from GAME here in the UK (and they were on sale muahaha)

wont be using the jackets if i cant charge the mote with it on - oh well no money wasted i s'pose!

Es

Lol, the first time I heard of the Wii Jackets, I thought they meant as a sweater o_o. Anyway, yeah.. I went on Nintendo today, and saw the whole 'FREE' Wii Jacket thing. Looks pretty cool, so I ordered them! ^_^

Esirnus said:
Mine came pre "cut" to allow the base to be folded back to allow charging, and they came with nunchuck covers. Got them from GAME here in the UK (and they were on sale muahaha)

wont be using the jackets if i cant charge the mote with it on - oh well no money wasted i s'pose!

Es
please post a link if or a pic if you have one im interested in seeing how they cut it. maybe i can copy.

Back