non exclusive games?

motherbrainrulez

WiiChat Member
May 17, 2006
glass tank, zebes
Wii Online Code
8024-1926-5495-8435
Hi im hopin 2 get wii but im worried bout whether any non exclusives will be available due to controller issues, like splinter cell they might not want 2 put extra work in just 4 wii. can ne1 please help me???

Yes, for popular games that will be seaquals onto the wii will be tough cause the contoller, but does the code name REVOLUTION mean anything 2 you? The controller part is the revolution of gaming, maybe after it comes out wait a while
and see if people are buying into the controller, so more buisness will be for the wii so nintendo can have games like that.
And if not and people aren't even paying attention to wii (or atleast the REVOLUTION part then...:confused: :sick: .) get one anyway.

motherbrainrulez said:
Hi im hopin 2 get wii but im worried bout whether any non exclusives will be available due to controller issues, like splinter cell they might not want 2 put extra work in just 4 wii. can ne1 please help me???

EA is launching Madden for all consoles. It will be one of the Wii Launch titles. I dont think extra work will be the reason why. I think that it would be more like how much copies can they sell and profit can they make.

Last edited:
Hey!

I wouldn't worry about this. The effort to change formats is relatively low; the control system is a part of the change. I'd be more worried about sloppy translations if I owned a 360(/PS3) - have you seen Gun, Tomb Raider Legend etc. running on the 360? :)

Peace,
tfad

im not to woried about how they use the wii controler in the seable future i just want games to use the wiimote like you will in legend of zelda. and i just hope they dont take it ... TO far

Back