Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

non exclusive games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by motherbrainrulez, May 17, 2006.

1. motherbrainrulez

motherbrainrulez WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 8024-1926-5495-8435
    8024-1926-5495-8435
    Hi im hopin 2 get wii but im worried bout whether any non exclusives will be available due to controller issues, like splinter cell they might not want 2 put extra work in just 4 wii. can ne1 please help me???

2. andreas221

andreas221 WiiChat Member

Yes, for popular games that will be seaquals onto the wii will be tough cause the contoller, but does the code name REVOLUTION mean anything 2 you? The controller part is the revolution of gaming, maybe after it comes out wait a while
    and see if people are buying into the controller, so more buisness will be for the wii so nintendo can have games like that.
    And if not and people aren't even paying attention to wii (or atleast the REVOLUTION part then...:confused: :sick: .) get one anyway.

3. Jesse

Jesse Protector of Hyrule

Wii Friend Code: 7219-3868-1848-6260
    7219-3868-1848-6260
    EA is launching Madden for all consoles. It will be one of the Wii Launch titles. I dont think extra work will be the reason why. I think that it would be more like how much copies can they sell and profit can they make.

#3 Jesse, May 17, 2006
    Last edited: May 20, 2006
  4. tallforadwarf

tallforadwarf WiiChat Member

Hey!

I wouldn't worry about this. The effort to change formats is relatively low; the control system is a part of the change. I'd be more worried about sloppy translations if I owned a 360(/PS3) - have you seen Gun, Tomb Raider Legend etc. running on the 360? :)

Peace,
    tfad

5. The true Link

The true Link Hero of time

im not to woried about how they use the wii controler in the seable future i just want games to use the wiimote like you will in legend of zelda. and i just hope they dont take it ... TO far