Wii Glitches

NateTheGreat said:
What? How does Nintendo "look" like Micro$oft? If you mean they both have good, reliable products, I'll have to disagree. While Xbox is my favorite current gen system, it's definitly not to the quality that my GC was when I had it. The Xbox 360 had a horrible first batch, with heat issues and bugs, as well.

Could you elaborate?
actually 5% of the launch consoles where bad, thats normal for a launch console

there will always be bugs in consoles but nintendo knows what they are doing and they usualy have minimal bugs and by the way the Wiis travaling around with the tours and stuff are NOT the FINAL ones they are indeed dev kits and betas of the console if you look at that video where the wii had a glitch it had a green face plate which only dev kits have not final release consoles

Its intresting about this subject. I know someone that works in Nintendos production team does alot of testing and was just talking to him about a week ago he assured me that they where not being rushed in pumping these units out for the launch window and that since alot of the parts are allready based on GC architeture structure "sorry if i spelled wrong please correct" wich they allready know in the back of there hands. the chances of bugs occuring are very slim,and knowing Nintendo to have the best history in hardware production. i hope this info will let you rest better at night knowing this lol but seriously this guy works crazy hours 15+ a day and is allways tired, hes working overtime atm. I guess this goes to show that Nintendo makes this one of there highest priority when releasing a product.

Abadox said:
Its intresting about this subject. I know someone that works in Nintendos production team does alot of testing and was just talking to him about a week ago he assured me that they where not being rushed in pumping these units out for the launch window and that since alot of the parts are allready based on GC architeture structure "sorry if i spelled wrong please correct" wich they allready know in the back of there hands. the chances of bugs occuring are very slim,and knowing Nintendo to have the best history in hardware production. i hope this info will let you rest better at night knowing this lol but seriously this guy works crazy hours 15+ a day and is allways tired, hes working overtime atm. I guess this goes to show that Nintendo makes this one of there highest priority when releasing a product.

So what who cares??? (Just Kidding) Anyways I hope the glicthes wont mess up the wii.

Back