Preordered TLOZ:TP today

white89gt

WiiChat Member
Oct 18, 2006
After reading all the new articles on the Twilight Princess I decided I needed to go ahead and preorder it. My original thought was that there should be plenty of games to go around on launch day and that only the consoles would be scarce, but to my suprise I noticed earlier today that ebgames.com has stopped taking preorders for Zelda due to high demand. So, I called the local eb games just to see what they said. Luckily they said that if I could get to the store that they'd let me preorder one....so that's what I did. In retrospect I just don't think I could have waited several days after launch to get Zelda...I mean Wii sports looks cool, but it would have gotten old pretty quickly if I was waiting for Zelda to come out.

white89gt said:
After reading all the new articles on the Twilight Princess I decided I needed to go ahead and preorder it. My original thought was that there should be plenty of games to go around on launch day and that only the consoles would be scarce, but to my suprise I noticed earlier today that ebgames.com has stopped taking preorders for Zelda due to high demand. So, I called the local eb games just to see what they said. Luckily they said that if I could get to the store that they'd let me preorder one....so that's what I did. In retrospect I just don't think I could have waited several days after launch to get Zelda...I mean Wii sports looks cool, but it would have gotten old pretty quickly if I was waiting for Zelda to come out.
Lucky I tried to preorder one all gone, so I hope I can get one when I get my Wii launch day at Walmart

Messykitty414 said:
Lucky I tried to preorder one all gone, so I hope I can get one when I get my Wii launch day at Walmart

I know, right! At first the guy at EB Games thought that it wasn't going to let him enter the preorder, but I think that since I had preordered my Wii with them that I got some kind of priority or something. Anyway, regardless of the reason, he let me preorder it and I've got the receipt to prove it.

white89gt said:
I know, right! At first the guy at EB Games thought that it wasn't going to let him enter the preorder, but I think that since I had preordered my Wii with them that I got some kind of priority or something. Anyway, regardless of the reason, he let me preorder it and I've got the receipt to prove it.
Gah well I'm sure Walmart will have one for me on Launch Day, no sense in worrying I can just Box out my anger

Update:

I got a call yesterday from GameStop. The guy told me that he had put me down for a preorder for the Phantom Hourglass instead of Twilight Princess. After driving back to the store, they told me there weren't any preorders left. So, I just pre-ordered through Best Buy. Hopefully their estimated shipping date is right.

Back