Noob here

McLeod13

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2007
So ILL
Hi everyone. I will be getting my Wii on Christmas.. My wife let it slip that I was getting one... I will be playing it on my 56" RCA projection TV.. The TV is 2 years old. Is that going to hurt my TV?

My biggest question is, what are the best action games that you have get up and move around on?

welcome to wiichat!
enjoy your stay
sorry, i cant help as i dont have a wii yet:(

Hello and welcome to WiiChat, McLeod13!
You can call me Icy for short:cornut:
If you have any problems, concerns, and/or ?'s then feel free to ask.

LiquidD said:
None. The only game that has you moving around is Wii Sports.

So you don't mock any of the actions of the character on screen except in the sports games? I just want to make sure that I understand..

You don't need to move yourself (although doing so is quite fun :lol:)

You move the remote to make gestures on the screen, sometimes with the assistance of the nunchuck..you'll figure it all out on Christmas, its simple.

Welcome to WiiChat!

ello23gz8.jpg

(lol Wendys)

McLeod13 said:
Hi everyone. I will be getting my Wii on Christmas.. My wife let it slip that I was getting one... I will be playing it on my 56" RCA projection TV.. The TV is 2 years old. Is that going to hurt my TV?

My biggest question is, what are the best action games that you have get up and move around on?

Id addvise agasnt usein a wii on a pojection tv (the slight delay spoils sports and wario ware)

Damn Guitar hero is ruined on it

Darkprinny said:
Id addvise agasnt usein a wii on a pojection tv (the slight delay spoils sports and wario ware)

Damn Guitar hero is ruined on it

That sucks, the only TV I have is a Projection TV.. lol..

Back