Hi All, Noob Here.

deanja92

WiiChat Member
Sep 8, 2007
Hi all,

Just got my Wii a couple of days ago. My kids crazy about it and so does the wifey :lol: and I finally found something that my 5 year old daughter is good at (she throws a mean strike! :mad5: ).

Bought it for RM1750 (around USD 500) with extra remote and nunchuk, power adapter, 3 games and some 15 homebrews).

Don't know really if it's a good deal but here in Kuala Lumpur, that's the best I can find. No regrets however except for the tv screen that has this distortion, looks like rain. :confused:

Hey welcome to the forum Deanja :)

im also new here, but anyways welcome!!

i want to add ppl in my address book, to e-mail each other for general wii discussion or w/e games u like.

Is Darkprinny still doing his, "ello" thongy?

Anyways! Welcome tooooo, WIICHAT! Not that you care that i welcome you or anything! But i get this good feeling inside me .... !

I hope you bought Twilight princess, metroid prime and strikers ! Just a tip.

Not sure about your tv problem there. Sorry.
But nonetheless welcome to the forum.

Sounds like a pretty decent deal with the homebrews, games and accessories you got, and the fact that Wii's are still somewhat hard to find. If it's modded as it sounds to be in the case of homebrews, even if you're not breaking any laws, be careful as Nintendo seems to be cracking down on modded consoles. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

Wow, such warm greetings from you guys. I like :yesnod:

Back