Noob question

Wamoo

Hardcore SEGA Gamer
Dec 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
0817-8529-5418-1180
Im not even sure this is the right place to post this, (I couldn't find any other section for it) If Snake is licensed for SSBB then does that mean Metal Gear Solid 4 will be for the wii? Sorry for the bother....

there is a super smash brothers brawl subforum, just to let you know.

and no, it will not be for the Wii. it will stay exclusive to PS3, the wii could never run a game like that anyways.

but Snake was originally on the (super?) nintendo before ps1.

Snake was originally on the NES with Metal Gear and Metal Gear :Snake's Revenge, prior to the jump to 3d in MGS for ps1.

Currently Kojima is still licensed by Sony and is creating the final MGS game for the ps3, and possibly the 360 (port may be later on down the road).

The Wii wil most likely not see a MGS game sadly, but that isn't to say that there won't be a Metal Gear spin-off. So it is possible yet highly improbable.

Snake is in there because Kojima pleaded with his old buddy Sakurai to put him in there for Melee, but it was too late to add him last time, so he was placed on the roster for Brawl after it was announced.

Konami really needs to say goodbye to Sony. I want my Silent Hill Wii already. :mad:

Back