Not a big problem, but slightly annoying

swordkirby

Kirby's path follower
Jan 2, 2008
Area-51, CO
Sometimes when I turn on the wii and connect my wiimote, I connect as player 2 (nobody else is connected). I can just reconnect though, its not a big deal, but slightly annoying. Nintendo doesn't have anything online about this... help?

I think it depends on the game. I think I experience this on Brain Academy and Wii Sports, but not Monkey Ball Banana Blitz. I reconnect often and haven't found a solid pattern. Also, Sometimes it just doesn't seem to fix itself no matter how often I reconnect. Any tips?

swordkirby said:
Don't steal my topic please!!! make your own!!!

Are you serious? they were adding to the discussion. Besides, no one wants to see two threads asking the same question. I was going to try to answer your question but Maybe I will answer the other person instead.

(not @ swordkirby): Did you check if a gamecube controller is plugged into the P1 gamecube controller spot? If so, activating a wiimote would probably put it on P2.

Did you sync your remotes using the red button in the battery compartment or through the reconnec screen? You should be using the red button method.

Back