Not Long Till Mario & Sonic!!!

CantGetAWii said:
I personally am passing on this one.
Just doesn't cut it for me.
I have to agree with you on this one. This game doesn't sound very interesting at all, so I think I will avoid it as well.

Everythin That Ive Heard It Got Nothin But Positive Feedback. Looks Absolutely Brilliant, I Mean Mario And Sonic Going At It?! Although Sonic Would Obviously Win In A Race Against Mario, I Dont Think We Should Have Or Should Not Expect That Sonic Would Always Win. To Me Thats Just Stupid!:yesnod:

This looks like a ton of fun! Another great multiplayer/party type game. I'm a huge fan of the ol' school Track & Field type games. The description on the Archery minigame sounds hilarious! Pull back the string with the 'chuck? Hahaha, nice!

I'm pretty sure sonic would waste mario in a footrace. Maybe if they give mario a 10 second head start and let him throw turtle shells at sonic, heh.

I'm very interested in this game :). I've been looking for a good party game that is easy to pick up & play and not totally lame within 10 minutes either. Rabbids is too much turn-based and I'm getting sick of Wii Sports, lol.

A big meh from me, but i'll eventually get it.

Back