WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008

yes ok is the word for The Rocks entrance... you have learned well.:yesnod: jk jk:lol:

Yes, we all know the theme, and i would love if Austin 3:16 Stone Cold Steve Austin was in :D I wuved him, grew up watching him. Its amazing how many memories it brings back. And i use to play Warzone all the time for Owen Hart, Bret Hart, Gold dust Stone cold, The Rock, Shamrock, man i remember it like it was yesterday.

They need mankind!!!!!!!!!! Oh man mr socko manable claw. If anyone doesn't know what im talking about your to young and should get away from this John Cena bull crap.

Also what ever happend to Vadar? I saw him wrestle at a big event 1997 in copps in hamilton ont. (The one where Undertaker and Kane double chokeslammed Austin ftw and the belts, im on tv in that one if you look closely at one point)

cool you werent just at a wreslting match, you got on tv? cool!

WiiWrestle said:
I heard that Razor Ramon And Vader will be in as legends!

I highly doubt it........but if it is true that is awesome!

Thatd be awesome if RR was in there. He is my all time favourite.
They should put Big Daddy Cool in there too

this game is gonna be cool. bow to awesomeness... i think!:ciappa:

i dont like watchin the wreslting anymore but i like the games. the games are cool and fun to play.

any one know an australian release date?
seems to be coming out in europe/us in 1st/2nd week of november.
id put a guess date down of end of november or start to mid december.

sorry there man i dont know about an Australian release date. the last time i checked on IGN it says TBC.

Please, this is not directed at everyone, but refrain from having convo's in here about non-related issues. Stay on topic.

As for Legends, The Rock and Stone Cold are in every game, wouldn't surprise me if they were not in 2008.

wario2ooo said:
benoit might be a legend and eddie too

To the comment about the tv thing, i saw it live back in 1997.

And Wario2ooo honestly you should edit your post take benoit out. Hes a lousy peice of **** that deserves nothing. He use to be my hero but he had to go and be a faggot, just thinking about him makes me angry.

Sorry, but i'm surprised anyone would even think he should be a legend.

Here is why he should not be a legend Wario in case you are unaware of how he passed away. Chris Benoit Murdered his family including his 6 year old son and his wife and then killed himself. That is why he should not be a legend. I do however think Owen Hart really should be.

Back