Not receiving messages...

ThatGuy127

ThatGuy127
Nov 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
5877-9874-6442-6751
For some reason, I no longer receive messages from my friends on my Wii. It's not because they don't hate me (or at least I don't think)... I've asked my friend to send me a message 3 days ago, and I still haven't gotten it. I haven't seen my blue light in a LOOOOOOONG time. Is it broken? Has anyone had this problem before? I can get on the shop channel and everything. Sorry if this belongs in the Wii Chat section....

Should work if the rest of your Wii is working... Have you have the WiiConnect24 on during the times they send it?

Yeah, it's on and everything....maybe it's overheated. I'll try unplugging it for a couple of hours.

Perhaps try sending yourself a message.
Also, any additional information would be good.
is he registered and in black (not grey), what email provider is he using? (some problems are popular with hotmail)...
Anything else you cen tell us would be good.

He has added me, we met in line for the wii, exchanged e-mails, exchanged wii numbers, and have messaged each other plenty of times. I asked him I think on Sunday to send me a message. I didn't think about sending myself a message, I'll try that.

Okay, I've tried sending myself a message. I'll just e-mail Nintendo. Thanks for any tips anyway.

Same problem here. Tried sending myself a message and no goes. I have sent several but haven't received any of them yet. I guess I'll email nintendo too.

Yeah, I emailed them about three days ago (never got around to it), all I got was a stupid auto-reply... I WANT IT FIXED!!!!

Back