Not that new, but I haven't done that yet :D

lucktown

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2013
Munich, Germany
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm 16 years old. I come from Germany, but lived in Canada for this school year. I mostly play computer games, but I recently started playing my Pokemon games again. I have a Wii, but I only play The Legend of Zelda and SSBB on it. At the moment I mostly spend my time inside, because I didn't find a lot to do :/ This is the first forum I joined and I really like the community here :)

1 month and 84 posts in... well ain't this a tad late. :lol:

Regardless, 'ere's ya formal welcome t' Wiichat. Hope ya (keep) enjoyin' the forums.

Posts in White Noise/Board Games don't count towards your total posts actually, all'a those posts are from elsewhere.

I'm 16 years old. I come from Germany, but lived in Canada for this school year. I mostly play computer games, but I recently started playing my Pokemon games again. I have a Wii, but I only play The Legend of Zelda and SSBB on it. At the moment I mostly spend my time inside, because I didn't find a lot to do :/ This is the first forum I joined and I really like the community here :)
Nice. I'll add you for SSBB, but I'm only playing Project M now. If you're still interested tell me your code.

Ok I post a lot
The Pokemon Challenge thread.

Back