nothing wrong

joeyjishere

WiiChat Member
Sep 24, 2006
scence the wii has been in a numerious of showing events then it wont do like wat the 360 did or something else bad right??

When making a post, it's best to include all of the information about the topic you're talking about. Assuming everybody knows what you mean is a bad generalization, especially for people like me who read/care nothing about the Xbox.

Ooohhhh, well... Assuming that he means Xbox going from Crap, to S**t... Yea, Although I KNOW the Wii will be amazing. All this hype can't be wrong, and from my experience, I know it's not.

Um ok lets not go fanboy now ok well yeah i have to adgree that since we have seen the wii it means that it wont be like the 360 geez doesnt make sense to you *sarcasm* (just so you dont think im crazy)

Sam_Harris said:
Um ok lets not go fanboy now ok well yeah i have to adgree that since we have seen the wii it means that it wont be like the 360 geez doesnt make sense to you *sarcasm* (just so you dont think im crazy)

Oh, I've gone [Nintendo] fanboy a loooonnngg time ago, lol. Trust me when I say that ;P

Last edited:
Just a shot from a clear, blue sky, I think he's talking about the first XBOX 360's that were overheating and so on. My answer to that is.. We can't know for sure, but ofcourse nobody knows hopes it will happen.

No problems so far. I think that there is no problem. If there is any, it'll show up somewhere during the Fusion tour. Nothing went wrong at E3 so i think it's golden

Back