What is wrong with my wii?

dozer84

WiiChat Member
Jan 16, 2008
For some reason, my wii wont show the color red. Has anyone else had this problem?

Well it most likely isn't your Wii that is the problem it is either your TV or the cables for your Wii. I would first check the component cables because that is cheaper although I guess that you would know if it was your TV if you watch TV there wouldn't be any red.

like no light is on or it's a different light
if it's a yellow light it's on standby
if theres no light and everything is plugged in correctly, make sure theres power in your socket

Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games

On The Hammer Throw On Mission Mode I Am Trying To 'let Out A Shout' With Peach On Hammer Throw And I Can Not Do It. Anyody Have Any Ideas??

craigy-p said:
On The Hammer Throw On Mission Mode I Am Trying To 'let Out A Shout' With Peach On Hammer Throw And I Can Not Do It. Anyody Have Any Ideas??
you might get a better answer if you use a different thread or create a new one:yikes:

Arsid said:
I rarely have red......mostly it's yellow

is this bad?
That means it's on standby.
To turn it fully you have to hold down the button on the console.
I find it best to turn it all the way off, since it can get fairly hot.

Maybe you Wii is colorblind, dozer84?:lol:

At least purple still works. If my Wii stopped showing purple I would have to kill myself and everyone around me (not necessarily in that order of course) :lol:

Seriously though, it is almost certainly a problem with one of the component cables.

Back