Nunchuck.

wombateer

Do you feel lucky punk?
Aug 12, 2007
England, not too far from Santa Cruz!
Wii Online Code
1598-2070-0499-1045
Just a thought?

As anyone else wondered weather the nunchuck could do with an option to vibrate, nothing kinky, but I just think it might even the senses out, when playing games if you get hit from one side or the other.

wombateer said:
Just a thought?

As anyone else wondered weather the nunchuck could do with an option to vibrate, nothing kinky, but I just think it might even the senses out, when playing games if you get hit from one side or the other.
Yeah I've been thinking about that since the release of the Wii. And actually it's probably more kinky that the remote vibrates.

That would be pretty good actually. Like in a boxing, vibrations after punching someone with a certain hand would be nice,

sickos

wombateer said:
Just a thought?

whoever uses the wii remote's vibrating feature for kinky purposes is one sick son of a b*$ch

Wiily Good said:
I think this whole "wireless revolution" was thought up by our good friend, the CEO of Energizer. Or Duracell.
do i smell a conspiracy?? :shifty:

i don't thing a vibration in the nunchun would fare too well, considering it's motion senses react would to the vibrations...:scared:

Back