Obscure The Aftermath

larrys

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2009
Has anyone played this game. I got it for a real bargain price. I' curious to hear what others think about the game.

I have the game and am enjoying it imensly. Got it for $12 and it was not a waste of money I can tell you that. 2 player co-op is fun as well...so long as your partner doesnt keep hitting you with a baseball bat while getting mauled by monsters...but yeah, I think its a fun game.

Hey, thanks for the response. I just started playing it a little yesterday and it seems pretty cool. I'm in the library with the crabs trying to kill them before they kill Amy.

I'm starting my 'new Wii adventure' with mostly my favorite kind of stuff - Survival Horror.
I got Obscure: The Aftermath last night and starting playing it today.
It's awesome.

Critics don't like "typical" horror movies..
You know - college students / dialog, hot chicks, constant drug / alcohol reference..
Apparently they don't like this game because of that in comparison.

Too bad. We do.
Besides - The game has an excellent interface / mechanics system, solid combat, nice graphics and it takes advantage of the Wiimote perfectly.
It just fits my taste imo..

Thanks for the response. I'm having a great time with the game as well. Just started playing it and having a hard time killing the crabs in library before they kill Amy and myself.

Back