Odin Sphere is OUT!

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Come on people, don't be the mainstream!

Odin Sphere, the unknown action rpg until now has just been released and according to IGN it rocks. Just look at how awesome it looks, best 2D graphics EVER.

odin-sphere-20070524050620845.jpg

odin-sphere-20070423114400479.jpg

IGN's REVIEW's Closing Comments
I could go on and on about this great game, but I'd rather go back and play. Simply put, this 40+ hour adventure, with multiple difficulty levels and extremely deep gameplay mechanics is one of the best RPGs to come out on the PS2 in a while. Gorgeous to watch and even easier to get into and play, Odin Sphere is one of the gems that's been unearthed at the end of the PS2's lifetime. If you own the console and are into action or RPG's in any way, you owe it to yourself to check out this title.

8.8 = Great

If you like Kingdom Hearts or Tales of Symphonia, you'll love this game. So don't be a mainstreamer, get this game of awesome nao!

Looks good but not enough for me to buy it outside of a LIVE arcade game or something very small

WiiZero said:
Looks good but not enough for me to buy it outside of a LIVE arcade game or something very small

Why, Oh because it's 2D?

I hope not because that'd be a pretty lame reason sorry, and the graphics are actually pushing the Ps2. They're technically impressive for any game on the Ps2, like a moving painting.

En4Neo said:
Why, Oh because it's 2D?

I hope not because that'd be a pretty lame reason sorry, and the graphics are actually pushing the Ps2. They're technically impressive for any game on the Ps2, like a moving painting.
OH, PS2, I thought it was for PS3. I was like 'Wtf happened to the PS3's uber, next gen graphics? :wtf: ' Knowing it's PS2 then it looks pretty cool, I'm going to go read up on it now.

Back