Offical Brawl Countdown Thread

Demon Slayer said:
i already Preordered it xDD

If you guys want a Desktop countdown go to http://www.phantim3.com/ Download the thing and there you go..but you'll possibly need to make you're own skin, which is very easy

How to make your own skins

It's pretty simple. I've made the following template is one that corresponds to the default positioning of the numbers. Feel free to download and use it:

You can also make your own if it's easier... It's just a 250x90 image. The clock numbers appear centered right above the text in the above templates, so you can use that for reference if you'd prefer to make your own.

Once you're done a skin, simply create a folder for it in the skins directory of PhanTim3, and name it "back.jpg" or "back.bmp". The program will automatically detect the skin the next time you open the program, or if you press the 'refresh' button on the skin selection page. If you have any difficulties feel free to ask for help at our forums.

I made mine with Photoshop...anyways yeah, i had that program for when the Wii launched..and i always had it on and always looking at it it was like " aw man 30 days left " " 10 day" then the last day " Oh man 15 hours left better go to wal mart and camp out" yeah that were the good old day..now i have it for Brawl..YAY!!! so yeah i recommand it to anyone who wants a countdown on their Desktop :)

*GASP!!!!* I double Posted...WHY DOES MY INTERNET DO THIS TO ME!!! T____T *dies*

Edit: It's not advertising as when i was a newly member waiting for the wii to come out..people posted this site on Wiichat...and i0n when he was active everyday all the time..( good old days) didn't have a problem with it...
can you plz give me a like to a ssbb skin

if you mean link mingus, you can get one, just find your favorite pic, right click on it, go to prefrences, and use the URL of the picture for your link and your set

countdownus.png

A guy on smashboards made this.

I think it's supposed to change. I guess we'll find out in an hour.

Edit:Here is another one I found. It isn't live but it updates everytime you refresh the page.

countdown2.jpg

Edit #2: Yeah the first countdown does change.

Edit #3: Marioman could you put both of them on your first post?

Last edited:
man! the date for brawl changed!!!?? well, when to?

even though i dont have a wii, it dosent mean i cant celibrate!

I would dude but niether of them are changing for me try by giving a link form where the source is

Back