Offical Brawl Countdown Thread

Wreked said:
We may have to change our countdowns soon. It looks like brawl may be delayed.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TELL ME NOW PLEASE I HAVEN'T HEARD

Edit: Well today has been many things for our beloved Smash game. For one, the much anticipated Sonic has been announced to be in the game as a playable character, thus answering the cries of many eager fans waiting since god knows when for this to happen. Also, Online Co-op mode was announced too which makes online seem alot more exciting than it had about two weeks ago when it was first announced. Now with the good allways comes the bad. It has come to my attention that many people and websites are saying that Brawl is going to be delayed yet again, but the only reason of this is becuase Japan got it's release date set for the 24th. Well for most of you that didn't know...JAPAN NEVER HAD A SET RELEASE DATE. It has allways said either TBD or December 31,2007 which technically means that the date hasn't been set. Brawlers hear me out...Brawl will not be delayed they allready announced the date for sure... just check this link http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info01.html
This is just another one of those before-hand surprises that cause us to think much deeper than we actually should. No need to worry...Brawl is coming...and soon too.

Last edited:
02-10-2008_SUPER%20SMASH%20BROS%20BRAWL_255-255-255_0-0-0.png

Last edited:
Marioman said:
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TELL ME NOW PLEASE I HAVEN'T HEARD

Edit: Well today has been many things for our beloved Smash game. For one, the much anticipated Sonic has been announced to be in the game as a playable character, thus answering the cries of many eager fans waiting since god knows when for this to happen. Also, Online Co-op mode was announced too which makes online seem alot more exciting than it had about two weeks ago when it was first announced. Now with the good allways comes the bad. It has come to my attention that many people and websites are saying that Brawl is going to be delayed yet again, but the only reason of this is becuase Japan got it's release date set for the 24th. Well for most of you that didn't know...JAPAN NEVER HAD A SET RELEASE DATE. It has allways said either TBD or December 31,2007 which technically means that the date hasn't been set. Brawlers hear me out...Brawl will not be delayed they allready announced the date for sure... just check this link http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info01.html
This is just another one of those before-hand surprises that cause us to think much deeper than we actually should. No need to worry...Brawl is coming...and soon too.

Sorry, but it's 100% official that it is delayed to Feb. 10th

Well I was wrong...God Damn this sucks...Nintendo is not looking bright in my future

Mods please close this thread

We don't need this thread to be closed. Another one will pop up in about two months anyway, just bump it once it gets close.

Fine we will keep it here...but I'm not gonna upate it every day...we will bring it back in like 2 months

Back