Offical Brawl Countdown Thread

I'll be getting up early but I have it reserved and paid in full. I plan on getting it first thing when it arrives. Heck, I might just take that day off, lol.

i already Preordered it xDD

If you guys want a Desktop countdown go to http://www.phantim3.com/ Download the thing and there you go..but you'll possibly need to make you're own skin, which is very easy

How to make your own skins

It's pretty simple. I've made the following template is one that corresponds to the default positioning of the numbers. Feel free to download and use it:

You can also make your own if it's easier... It's just a 250x90 image. The clock numbers appear centered right above the text in the above templates, so you can use that for reference if you'd prefer to make your own.

Once you're done a skin, simply create a folder for it in the skins directory of PhanTim3, and name it "back.jpg" or "back.bmp". The program will automatically detect the skin the next time you open the program, or if you press the 'refresh' button on the skin selection page. If you have any difficulties feel free to ask for help at our forums.

I made mine with Photoshop...anyways yeah, i had that program for when the Wii launched..and i always had it on and always looking at it it was like " aw man 30 days left " " 10 day" then the last day " Oh man 15 hours left better go to wal mart and camp out" yeah that were the good old day..now i have it for Brawl..YAY!!! so yeah i recommand it to anyone who wants a countdown on their Desktop :)

*GASP!!!!* I double Posted...WHY DOES MY INTERNET DO THIS TO ME!!! T____T *dies*

Edit: It's not advertising as when i was a newly member waiting for the wii to come out..people posted this site on Wiichat...and i0n when he was active everyday all the time..( good old days) didn't have a problem with it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Demon thanks for filling people in so we can get some cool creations up, maybe even have a vote for which is the coolest, no prizes though lol

balrogs.pa said:
lol levesque.. 69 days XD

its a joke. understand? 69... if you dont google. google has everything.

Eww. I noticed that too but I wouldn't post about it.

Well here's the first thing I've added to this thread...

The first update to this thread...nothing much just a speculation that I got from LIK. As all of you most likely know tommorrow is the release of the much anticipated Halo 3. This game will be a big blow to the nintendo market...unless they can soften the blow a bit with a little...surprise. What if tommorrow the surprise was that there is now a demo channel with a playable demo of SSBB itself. That would get alot of people's attention and hopefully distract them from Halo 3 which would have been Nintendos plan. The update on the Dojo would also have to be pretaining to the demo so even more people would know, but then again Nintendo may not have planned anything. We will just have to wait and see for tommorrow...

I have added this to the first post.

Last edited:
man that sux! ssbb is going to be THE best game for wii in my opinion, but i dont have a wii to play on. oh well dosent mean i have to miss the countdown.

Not in the least bit my friend :) hopefully your here when the countdown ends and maybe you will even have a wii then too

WOW!!! NICE thread MariOmAN!! i didn't know thi was here!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!! ONLY 68 DAYS LEFT, THAT'S 2 months more or less and 8 days!! yesss!! I already reserved this game but I surely can't wait for it...

and Marioman, Nintendo didn't even care about Halo, because they didn't even updated anything surprising in the site, so that's better that they ignore Microsoft like that..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back