Offical Q & A Strikers

I know this has been answered before in this thread, and I'm sorry to bring it up again but I still don't understand how to intercept passes.

Ok, I lie. I do understand, but there are (many) times which it simply does not work. I mean, ok, I know I have to press (Z+A) or (B) or even tackle the player, but it often seems to be the case that my players are too far from the ball and they can't seem to get there before the other player shoots.

I have Waluigi(or Daisy), Toad, Boo and Birdo. Except for Birdo, everyone is fast enough to reach the ball, but they seem always to be in wrong places.

When the other player is trading passes in his own field, I try to get every player back to my own field in hope to have a higher chance to intercept the passes, but every time I mark a player and start to get him back, the AI gets another player from my field and brings it to its place.

Well, any one cares to enlighten me on this? :yesnod:

Just4Fun said:
I know this has been answered before in this thread, and I'm sorry to bring it up again but I still don't understand how to intercept passes.

Ok, I lie. I do understand, but there are (many) times which it simply does not work. I mean, ok, I know I have to press (Z+A) or (B) or even tackle the player, but it often seems to be the case that my players are too far from the ball and they can't seem to get there before the other player shoots.

I have Waluigi(or Daisy), Toad, Boo and Birdo. Except for Birdo, everyone is fast enough to reach the ball, but they seem always to be in wrong places.

When the other player is trading passes in his own field, I try to get every player back to my own field in hope to have a higher chance to intercept the passes, but every time I mark a player and start to get him back, the AI gets another player from my field and brings it to its place.

Well, any one cares to enlighten me on this? :yesnod:

I have that same problem to, like 10% of the time it works,,, why is this

Back