Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Offical Q & A Strikers

Discussion in 'Mario Strikers Charged' started by flight1991, Oct 8, 2007.

1. flight1991

flight1991 STOP IT!

Wii Friend Code: 6396-1679-5264-9815
    6396-1679-5264-9815
    i have a question too, can u hack the game, I was playin online and this guy had an Invinicble Birdo ? I was using bowsers fire breth thing right and he just walked past it, NO, I repeat NO way it could of mised him, he ended up wining thanks to that Birdo. good thing the Wii Remotes have wriststraps.:shocked:

2. dodabird

dodabird dodabird

whoa. i hope people aren't able to hack the game. that would just take away from the overall enjoyment of the game. :scared:

3. BigORhyme

BigORhyme "And the food? Good?!"

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try them both and hopefully I can get online and see how bad I really am!
    Also, I've heard that some people can and do hack the game, but I'd really have no idea.

4. franx

franx WiiChat Member

I hope I don't upset anyone with this question, but does anyone know if the online gameplay works on a chipped system?

5. BigORhyme

What is a chipped system?

6. Sevenhurts

Sevenhurts 7hurts

is there a setting for the camera that would allow viewing of the ENTIRE field. ive found that one of the largest problems with my team is predicting the placement of my opponents, along with the obvious problem: hoping that your sidekicks will be in the right place at the right time.

perhaps instead of alternate camera options there is some more insight to my problem that i have yet to discover.

help or suggestions please?!

7. Warwick

Warwick WiiChat Member

if u go into domination mode against a CPU and hit the 1 button the menu will appear and there should be a section called visual settings or something like that were u can mess w/ the view

8. BigORhyme

Yeah, you can adjust the camera, but I don't think there's any way to view the entire field at once. You just have to trust in your team organization.

9. franx

franx WiiChat Member

chipped as in has a mod chip... like wiikey

10. flight1991

flight1991 STOP IT!

6396-1679-5264-9815
    i think it should still work, also my friend is hard to get around, this is because when i go for a one timer and it goes in slow mo.. he becomes superman (lol) and jumps in front of the ball, passing it to one of his people, then scores, how do u do this i can not figer it out, he will not tell me what he dose, because he likes to win

11. BigORhyme

It sounds to me like you're using the lob pass into coverage. That is to say, he has a character nearby to your intended shooter, and he's simply intercepting your pass. In the same way that you can get a lobbed pass to a character and fire off the one-timer with the B trigger, you can also pass the ball to another character instead of shooting the one-timer, with the A button.
    Attempting a lob pass or one timer is a double edged sword, because your enemy, if he's nearby, can press the A button to intercept your one timer, and pass it instead to one of his own people. He can also fire off a one timer himself if you're lob passing to someone in your own half of the field, or fire off a one timer from a ball that Kritter is passing to one of your players!
    Learning to intercept lob passes and one-timers is a crucial skill. Characters with higher movement, like Playmakers, are the best at intercepting lob passes and one-timers. Watch when your friend makes a lob pass, see the circle underneath his intended reciever? Get yourself there and press the A button to intercept. Sometimes, you may just miss the interception, but eight times out of ten you'll steal it.
    Practice practice practice.

12. flight1991

flight1991 STOP IT!

6396-1679-5264-9815
    OMG... TY SOOO MUCH
    .....press the A button to intercept your one timer, and pass it instead to one of his own people......

your well apprecated in this tread....

13. BigORhyme

You're welcome, I'm really glad I could help.

14. flight1991

flight1991 STOP IT!

6396-1679-5264-9815
    the person with the highest rank ( meaning 1234 is higher then 56 ) is the home team.. or you can go by person with the lowest amount of points is home, dose not matter the way (dodabird)

15. flight1991

flight1991 STOP IT!

6396-1679-5264-9815
    another question, when you play and pick your partners, who do you pick, and dose it make the team balenced or unbalenced

16. BigORhyme

By partners, you mean the other players on your team besides the Captain right? Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "and dose it make the team balenced or unbalenced"

If you wanted to know who I pick, it's Daisy as captain, Dry Bones as Left Winger, Boo as Right Winger, and Boo as Defenseman.
    Sometimes I substitute Yoshi for Daisy, if I want a better shooter.

17. flight1991

flight1991 STOP IT!

6396-1679-5264-9815
    my team is bowser( power ), Toad ( Playmaker ), and Koopa and ShyGuy ( Balenced), making it balenced, urs would be daisy(def.)Hammo(off.) [off. def. evens out,] boo(playmaker) and Birdo (power) [pm. power evens out]
    .. like that

18. BigORhyme

Ok I see what you mean. Well, you have a Balanced team like you say, but really when it comes to scoring, you rely on shooting, so I like to call your type of team a Shooter team, my type of team is a Playmaker team... Daisy, two Boos and a Dry Bones. It relies on chip moves to score.

19. Jeff25

Jeff25 Brawl Anyone?

Hey hey Scott!:p
    Sup Man!!!
    Me Jeff, good matches you gives me bud, just try to keep up with my skills man:p
    See you online whenever!:D

Jeff

20. unska

unska WiiChat Member

I don't understand how the A-button intercept works. Doesn't that just switch character and screw the whole thing?