Offical Q & A Strikers

BigORhyme said:
Just because you think I'm wrong doesn't mean you're right Mr. Smartypants.

Crystal Smash is almost useless for setting up a decent Megastrike, unlike Bowser or Petey's special, although admittedly if you already have a highly charged ball it can practically guarantee one point.
I think I mentioned that Daisy is a poor passer.

no one uses megastrikes in competitive play
1. everyone can block them
2. good defenders dont allow it

You use daisy's crystal smash for an insta-goal.

Lob shot to the goalie, run up to him. Do a crystal smash. He will get knocked out and drop the ball, leaving you with an easy shot into the goal...

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get online at my own home for some reason, so I'll have to take your word that nobody uses Megastrikes online.
Aside from that we're in total agreement... You just come off a bit harsh there buddy.
Speaking of my inability to get online, has anyone else had this trouble? I'm connected to my modem wirelessly, and I can get onto websites with my computer and the Wii, i can download updates for the Wii too, but I can't connect online to play Strikers for some reason...
Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Zzz said:
no one uses megastrikes in competitive play
1. everyone can block them
2. good defenders dont allow it

um, i use megastrikes online. and most of the time, it works. while i'm not ranked #1, i'm #52 as we speak (out of about 13,000, i think).

so i guess some people do use megastrikes. and not everyone can block them. and there's not much a good defender can do if giant mario has squashed everyone and still has 3 red shells just in case they get up.

and BigORhyme, just buy a lan adapter. it takes all the frustrations of losing your connection right out of your life, leaving you with perfect connection for continuous online gameplay.

*i should be their poster boy. :yesnod:

Lan adapter? I really honestly hope it's something I can cop at Best Buy or whathaveya?
And well, often with Daisy I'm able to pull off some orange Megastrikes and I was sort-of hoping they'd count for something!

BigORhyme said:
Unfortunately I haven't been able to get online at my own home for some reason, so I'll have to take your word that nobody uses Megastrikes online.
Aside from that we're in total agreement... You just come off a bit harsh there buddy.
Speaking of my inability to get online, has anyone else had this trouble? I'm connected to my modem wirelessly, and I can get onto websites with my computer and the Wii, i can download updates for the Wii too, but I can't connect online to play Strikers for some reason...
Has anyone else encountered this problem?

if you are having trouble getting online at your own home, try getting a Wi-Fi connecter, thats what i am using and i get 3-4* connection all the time, I got mine for $34 or so...

i have a question too, can u hack the game, I was playin online and this guy had an Invinicble Birdo ? I was using bowsers fire breth thing right and he just walked past it, NO, I repeat NO way it could of mised him, he ended up wining thanks to that Birdo. good thing the Wii Remotes have wriststraps.:shocked:

whoa. i hope people aren't able to hack the game. that would just take away from the overall enjoyment of the game. :scared:

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try them both and hopefully I can get online and see how bad I really am!
Also, I've heard that some people can and do hack the game, but I'd really have no idea.

I hope I don't upset anyone with this question, but does anyone know if the online gameplay works on a chipped system?

is there a setting for the camera that would allow viewing of the ENTIRE field. ive found that one of the largest problems with my team is predicting the placement of my opponents, along with the obvious problem: hoping that your sidekicks will be in the right place at the right time.

perhaps instead of alternate camera options there is some more insight to my problem that i have yet to discover.

help or suggestions please?!

Sevenhurts said:
is there a setting for the camera that would allow viewing of the ENTIRE field. ive found that one of the largest problems with my team is predicting the placement of my opponents, along with the obvious problem: hoping that your sidekicks will be in the right place at the right time.

perhaps instead of alternate camera options there is some more insight to my problem that i have yet to discover.

help or suggestions please?!
if u go into domination mode against a CPU and hit the 1 button the menu will appear and there should be a section called visual settings or something like that were u can mess w/ the view

Yeah, you can adjust the camera, but I don't think there's any way to view the entire field at once. You just have to trust in your team organization.

i think it should still work, also my friend is hard to get around, this is because when i go for a one timer and it goes in slow mo.. he becomes superman (lol) and jumps in front of the ball, passing it to one of his people, then scores, how do u do this i can not figer it out, he will not tell me what he dose, because he likes to win

Back