Official Baseball Talk

damnit, why the hell did i go for wednesday? i would've been sitting in that exact section, too. farther up, but that exact section.

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

FWELR said:
damnit, why the hell did i go for wednesday? i would've been sitting in that exact section, too. farther up, but that exact section.

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

wow that really sucks to me you man.:shocked:

CantGetAWii said:
A-rod is starting to annoy me.
He really just needs to grow up.

lol I was hoping A-rod would opt out of his contract and sign with the Jays. So much for that idea. I gotta agree with you.

hate bonds. dont worry A-rod will break his record :)

Not A-rods fault. Jays started it yesterday by hitting him and then toweres spoke to him.

I can see another brawl tonight...

dakuda said:
http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/756/male

A friend sent me this link, I just ordered one.
Hank Aaron never used illegal substances. Hell, he didn't even take vitamins. Said they were ruining the game...

Hank Aaron took greenies, also known as amphedimeans. It's like taking 6 cups of coffee a day. Everybody in the history of baseball has cheated at something. The only difference with Bonds is he's not a easy guy to like, so the media hates him and so does the country.

Too bad, he's the greatest ever, 500 HR 500 SB .300 BA 7 MVPs 8 Gold Gloves Silver Slugger. You can't fake that.

i don't think it's fair to say hank aaron cheated, hitting over 700 hrs doesn't mean he's an abuser. Bonds may have taken steroids, but it hasn't gotten him as far as most of us think. Before he took steroids (or before his head wasn't a melon!) he was still a good hitter, and he still hit around 30 hrs a season. I'm saying if he didin't take steroids his stats would be 500 hrs, .320 avg, .370 obp, not bad.

well bonds is the new HR leader, thats the way it is, nobody can say "well, he isnt really, hank arron's record is still the mark" no its not, bonds hit more HR's than arron, deal with it

btw, go RED SOX

Wiitime said:
Not A-rods fault. Jays started it yesterday

:shocked: What are you talking about!? A-rod started this long ago with his bullshit move calling for the ball while running to third. He got what he deserved. Then Towers told him to go to first.

On the subject of the bench clearing Matt Stairs looked sooooo pissed.:lol:

dakuda said:
That is a pretty bold statement to say that EVERYONE has cheated.
well, ya, obviously there are a few guys like Omar Visquel that never did anything wrong, but every generation has had some form of trying to get ahead of the rest and most do it because they want that generational wealth that will set up their kids' kids for live.

think about it, right now, if you were offered a drug that you knew would make you the best of the best at what you do and would earn you millions and millions of dollars for you and your family, wouldn't you do it?

Back