Official Baseball Talk

Chase&Fred said:
Baseball is very boring to watch, but I do like to play it every now and then. *ducks for any oncoming knifes being thrown*

Heh. You can like what ever you want. At least you enjoy playing it.

dakuda said:
Hey, I'm not the one who said that everyone cheated. You did.

what are you talking about, i was acknowlding a mistake of mine, and you are critizingly me for correcting a mistake.

dakuda said:
What did I expect though? Many of the baseball fans from California (mostly the SF Bay area, which is where I assume you are) seems to be a Bonds apologist and are unable to see the truth here. Did you ever read Game of Shadows?

I'm not an apologist. I've said many times I know he did illegal drugs and personally don't care because he was one of the greatest players in the game before McGuire and Sosa started juicing up in 98, and thus Bonds had to relevel the playing field after that season and became THE greatest player of all time (stats-wise, anyways.) and of course I've read Game of Shadows, I like figuring out the truth.

dakuda said:
He would've made the HoF before he started cheating, he screwed it up for himself.

screwed it up for himself? wtf? if he isn't put into the HoF, every single member should be revoked.

also, put Pete Rose in as well.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah A-rod started it with the "mine" thing or whatever.

that was over with. But throwing at him 2 days in a row.... and then towers said something to A-rod at first, that wasent A-rods fault. They shouldnt have hit him the next day.. Then clemens gets suspended and towers gets a little fine....... towers should have been suspended too. but its all over with.

So Barry hit the home run finally, ran the bases, etc.

Then he thanked his mom, dad, kids, everyone involved and the fans

And his pharmacist is sitting at home saying "What am I? Chopped liver?!"

Mii Peter said:
So Barry hit the home run finally, ran the bases, etc.

Then he thanked his mom, dad, kids, everyone involved and the fans

And his pharmacist is sitting at home saying "What am I? Chopped liver?!"
wow, that was hilarious.

actually, Conti is in jail.

Yanks win! Sox Lose! 4 Games Back!!!!!!!!!!

I heard on our local sports station that if you say Bonds is on steriods, he will take legal action and sue you.

bonds.jpg

At this time I am in hiding ;)

Went to the game last night, Blue Jays lost.
I had some decent seats, right by first base.
Waste of 40 bucks though since they lost :lol:

yeah, perhaps they were saying he SHOULD sue...Bonds said "They were not at all involved in my record. Have a nice day." or somethin like that...

EDIT: $40!?!?! Angel games cost sooooooo much!!!

Back