Official Baseball Talk

Hm, the city shouldn't have to pay for a stadium...sports have NOTHING to do with the government >_<

Hate Bonds, doesn't deserve to take the crown for 756 homeruns. He used steroids, which is obviously cheating...do you think a cheater deserves to beat a milestone and be congratulated?

he didn't take steroids while breaking the record though...he wiped the slate clean and started at 0 home runs and no longer takes steroids

Good stuff, too bad the fish couldn't get it together this year.

Notice that once bonds got past aaron people stopped posting? No one cares anymore, everybody is concentrated on a-rod and his ridiculously good season he has going.

Last edited:
blueovalboy7 said:
Good stuff, too bad the fish couldn't get it together this year.

Notice that once bonds got past aaron people stopped posting? No one cares anymore, everybody is concentrated on a-rod and his ridiculously good season he has going.

They only get it together once every 5-6 years.

Well that's why there are fans who stick with their teams and there are bandwagon people who jump ship the second their team doesn't make the playoffs. How else can you describe padres fans, at least you guys won a series in the past decade.

Yea, my buddy is a die hard cubs fan, so I had to give him crap about my pads taking 4 of 6 from you guys this year.

blueovalboy7 said:
Well that's why there are fans who stick with their teams and there are bandwagon people who jump ship the second their team doesn't make the playoffs. How else can you describe padres fans, at least you guys won a series in the past decade.

I'm happy with a Championship every 5-6. Look at the cubs. I used to try to watch as close to 162 games as possible but I moved to PA and now I can't watch any:shocked:

Unfortunately that does happen, but you can always watch the gameday thing on mlb.com. That's generally what I do when they don't broadcast the padres game, well unless there is a charger game. (Chargers take precedent over Padres)

blueovalboy7 said:
Unfortunately that does happen, but you can always watch the gameday thing on mlb.com. That's generally what I do when they don't broadcast the padres game, well unless there is a charger game. (Chargers take precedent over Padres)

Gameday is a little more they I want to spend. I usually get the audio.

Back