Official Baseball Talk

Ha, yeah, I think you lose this one dakuda xD

Can't wait till the Angels get Guerrerro back...should just be a day or two more right?

Honestly I've been so absorbed by football this weekend I didn't even notice he was out. What's up with vlad?

EDIT: Looks like Vlad could be back tomorrow if everything goes as planned, otherwise he might be out for a little longer, maybe a game or two. Sore elbows FTL.

Last edited:
S.S. said:
Tomorrow? Score! Yeah, he pulled a muscle or somethin a few games back...
Yea I got the info off the team's site, even though they don't need him to win the division.

Yea, I'm just saying why not rest him for a bit longer, make sure it heals up real well. Say, wait until friday or saturday to bring him back.

Neither is being a hater or a fanboy...first in their division is something to be VERY proud of, no matter WHAT division that is. Are the Sox first in their division? Exactly.

Well I have to disagree with you in your statment
worst division in baseball
simply because it isn't, it doesn't have one team that has demolished the rest of the teams in the division, which makes this time of year more exciting, more on the line with every game. The AL has too many teams that are just far better than the majority of their divisions, for example the Angels, the Red Sox (and usually the Yankees), and even Cleveland (though the Tigers hung around for a while). Only team that has that type of lead in the NL would be the Mets because they have been the best team in the NL for most of the year. I love battles for playoff position, look at the NL wildcard and even the AL wildcard decent races, but to find a decent race in a division only place to look is the NL central, they are quality teams, not amazing, but not terrible either. I look forward to the rest of the season to see who keeps it together and who has their wheels fall off.

I will agree with this though
Isn't the point of sports to be a fan of 'your' team?
it is the point and will always be the point, I had to agree that a "fanboy" of your own team is nothing to be ashamed of, and I respect those who remain loyal to their team even when they have a bad year/season.

I have an idea tho (won't be accepted by many/if any) how bout we switch teams around to different divisions every year, that way we don't have the typical front runners in each division, just a thought.

Fan? Yes. But I prefer not to bash other teams, just promote my own =P

Other than that I'll just leave it at what blueovalboy7 said =P

Back