Official Baseball Talk

Big_League_Slugger said:
Marlins lose AGAIN!!! Thats makes 8 loses in a row.

I want to throw up.:sick:

wow... That sucks

Jays are in a slump vs the A's right now :mad5:

Most runs scored in a day. 39. Like **** son. I wish I had all their plays in my fantasy line up that day.

i have mike young on my team. Wish he had one of those grand slams. Hes the Number 3 batter and didnt get an RBI in game 1... 30 runs and he didnt knock 1 of them in...... O well, im winning 13-2 this week so im happy as long my team keeps hitting and pitching does well. Playoffs start 2 weeks.

dakuda said:
Nothing in here about Texas scoring 30 runs in a game yesterday? Do you guys follow the rest of the league, or just your team?
Yeah, my dad thinks there was some funny buisiness going on in that game...it looked legit though...

All I know is I'd hate to be Baltimore right about now =P

meh, I suppose that's true...it just seemed like you were trying to point the blame anywhere that didn't involve the possibility that the Marlins are just a little off right now...like Guerrerro on his no Home-Run streak...(I'm terrible at spelling Spanish names =3)

But now that I see your reasoning it DOES seem a little less random. Any chance of them getting a new owner anytime soon?

S.S. said:
meh, I suppose that's true...it just seemed like you were trying to point the blame anywhere that didn't involve the possibility that the Marlins are just a little off right now...like Guerrerro on his no Home-Run streak...(I'm terrible at spelling Spanish names =3)

But now that I see your reasoning it DOES seem a little less random. Any chance of them getting a new owner anytime soon?

Nope, we are hoping for the MLB to step in and put this team up for auction:lol:

Our owner isn't as "rich" as a normal owner. I want a guy who loves baseball and is willing to spend $$$$. Personally I also think that ownership is not working hard enough to get this stadium done. He wants to make an already strapped for cash city like Miami to pay most of the bill. We at least need to add another investor into the mix.

Back