Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

chill lol all of you. I hate the shanking part because i never able to kill someone by knifing. And i hate the sniping now though still ok sniper if i find a good spot just not use to it. Hope there way to change the control for it

Haha, you must be such a nerd. Do you know how you sound right now? And actually, im only 120lbs. I have a Facebook account, heres the link so you can see I'm not fat, just to amuse your immature self: http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000353162025 Also, I've been in Tai Kwan Do for 5 years, and if you don't believe me about that, I'll take a picture of my certificates and put them up online, with my name on it, seeings that your so stuborn.

And why would you be scared? Its the internet. How would I hurt you through the computer? You've got some serious problems. This is why I don't talk to people like you, because you always seem to think your right. Mate, you need to get a life and stop playing video games. Wow. Even when I give up, you still have to win, don't you? That just proves how much of a nerd you are, caring so much about a video game.

And just for the record, I guarentee if we got in a fight, you'd be on the ground in less then 10 seconds.
me a nerd lol, i wish i kknew u in person, i would beat ur ass so bad, yea and ur karate crap i think is completely FAKE, rlly, a couple of kids came to my school and have been practicing for like 10 years, they start doing all this crap or i should say tring cause it is all fake, lol, me and all my friends and me just made fun of them

{Calm down, calm down 43 kills is pretty farfetched you with a private match with noobs cuz 30 the limit & you say you dont want it cuz no 1 is good okay you just say this cuz you dont have money 4 it cuz you got a labtop just come on the both you just calm downn oh & iceice your link is wrong

30 isnt the limit lol, it is 75, i dont play ffa cause that way too easy and no i can buy it actually rite now, but my friend has it and told me to try it out, it was so funny cause every1 sux at it, i played seriously 5 matches and was leader all 5, it was waaaaay too boring, no compitition

Can I get in on this argument? =D Well I am anyway :p

1st of all johnny, you can't get a 5 bar connection.

2nd of all iceice, I was in Tae Kwon Do for 6 years and it won't help you win a fight without kicking (which is why I quit).

3rd of all johnny, you think you're cool because you can brag about CoD and "making fun" of other people.

Last of all johnny, get some extra help in English class.

I think Iceice will win the argument based on that =D

30 isnt the limit lol, it is 75, i dont play ffa cause that way too easy and no i can buy it actually rite now, but my friend has it and told me to try it out, it was so funny cause every1 sux at it, i played seriously 5 matches and was leader all 5, it was waaaaay too boring, no compitition

Do you really act like this everywhere you go? Becayse you are annoying as hell! You seem to think you're so much better than every other Nuub on this planet, so why don't you just transcend into awesomeness. Because, seriously, all you're doing is coming over as a total prick with the attitude you're showing and your lack of any punctuation :frown5:

Why yes indeed, I do hate people like you. I know it's stupid to have discussion on the internet but I just can't get over it.

You really think I'm lieing? Alright, I'll take a picture of my certificates and put them up here.

Haha. Keep telling yourself that. I bet you get the crap beaten out of you every single day. And why yes, you are a nerd. Getting PO'd over a video game, and in every one of your posts, you mention something about being so good at video games, does anyone really care? And I know, I would destroy you.
Tai Kwan Do does make a difference, I saw one of my friends take down a kid that was 7 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier than him, in one punch. He was in Tai Kwan Do for 5 years. I could knock you out in one jab, mate. And I guarentee you wouldn't be able to land a punch on me. Where I wen't to Tai Kwon Do, we specifically learned how to block, and take out your opponent in one shot. I'd block everything you throw.

And please, go back to 3rd grade English.

Can we get back to what this whole thing was started about and you guys can go flame the **** out of each other somewhere else? :)

2nd of all iceice, I was in Tae Kwon Do for 6 years and it won't help you win a fight without kicking (which is why I quit).

3rd of all johnny, you think you're cool because you can brag about CoD and "making fun" of other people.

1 he brang up 5 bar connection, i kno its 4,tae kwon do doesnt help, and no, idc wat ppl think of me cause i already like who i am

You really think I'm lieing? Alright, I'll take a picture of my certificates and put them up here.

Haha. Keep telling yourself that. I bet you get the crap beaten out of you every single day. And why yes, you are a nerd. Getting PO'd over a video game, and in every one of your posts, you mention something about being so good at video games, does anyone really care? And I know, I would destroy you.
Tai Kwan Do does make a difference, I saw one of my friends take down a kid that was 7 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier than him, in one punch. He was in Tai Kwan Do for 5 years. I could knock you out in one jab, mate. And I guarentee you wouldn't be able to land a punch on me. Where I wen't to Tai Kwon Do, we specifically learned how to block, and take out your opponent in one shot. I'd block everything you throw.

And please, go back to 3rd grade English.

i shorten words big whoop, ur a nerd for caring lol, i beat up plenty of kids bigger than me and i would never be scared of you, i have plenty of friends
u probably take karate to hope to protect urself from all the ass whoopins u get, but to bad for u it will never help, and if u ask me, any1 who does karate is a fag
haha that kid u mentioned btw probably punched him in the nuts and ran, yea try to block me, i bear hug you, put u on the ground , then have my 300 pound friend sit on you, or i kick u in the gut and laugh

Last edited:
Haha. You have to have friends fight your battles for you? Wow. Please tell me you don't act like this in real life. Your annoying as hell, and even more immature. And actually, no, it was on video tape. My friend blocked the kids first punch, then knocked him out. Haha. I'd love to see you beat up a kid, mate. You couldn't beat up my mom. Shes a blackbelt anyways, but if she wasn't you still couldn't touch her. Your pathetic. So I'm a fag because I discipline myself and could beat the crap out of you in 10 seconds? Makes sense, ya know mate? I could take you down so fast. And not just that, but my friend who happens to be one of the best JV wrestlers in my school teaches me how to wrestle. Mate, I'd punch you square in the jaw, and I guarentee you'd be on the floor. I can take your knee caps out in a second, and it would be over. Do you know what it feels like to have your knee caps broken? It doesnt feel good, lets put it that way. I could pin you on the floor with my wrestling skills too. I could even jump kick you in the face. I could flip you over. I could break your teeth with one punch. Wow, mate. I'm not going to argue with you seeings that I'm not as immature as you. But look around, no one here likes you. We all think your annoying and need to go back to 3rd grade English. I'm done with you. And if you still don't think that I could be the living crap out of your pathetic, scrawny body, then you really need a reality check.

1 he brang up 5 bar connection, i kno its 4,tae kwon do doesnt help, and no, idc wat ppl think of me cause i already like who i am

Lol. Its BROUGHT. How would you know if Tae Kwon Do helps? The day you finally get the crap beaten out of you by someone who has had as much disipline, perseverance, confidence, and motivation that it takes to become a martial arts fighter, I guarentee you'll sign up for classes that day. You couldn't land a single punch on ANY martial arts fighter thats been practicing for atleast 3 years. Not just you, I mean anybody. We learn things that you couldn't ever even begin to learn unless a professional taught you. I dare you, get in a fight with ANY martial arts fighter thats been in it for atleast 3 years. You won't last 2 minutes. And if you really don't think it helps, why not try it out for yourself?

Also, notice johnny that he said "2nd of all iceice, I was in Tae Kwon Do for 6 years and it won't help you win a fight without kicking (which is why I quit)."
Key word here, "kicking" incase you didn't get that. He didn't say Tae Kwon Do doesn't help, which is what you seemed to manipulate it into.

i dont know anything about disclplined martial arts. I'm into UFC & bought a crazy combatives dvd a while ago & it work so good that you cant use it cuz you'll get a felony charge for fighting outside the ring, witch kinda sux cuz i like to spar.

It takes two

Seriously IceIce you're not much better than he is. Stop bragging about how you could "kick his ass" because you can't kick his ass. For all you know he lives a gazillion miles away from where you live. If you can't touch him, you can't fight him. And kicking someone's ass doesn't prove you're any better than them. It doesn't make you cool in any way. Sure I know how to fight, but I never have to because all the R-tards who start bragging about being able to kick my ass get brought down by nothing but words. Think about that.

And the most frustrating of all: Stop saying "I'm done and still responding to have the last word". If you want to be able to say you were the bigger man (which you're obviously not at this moment) just let him do his thing and come back to talk about the real thread, just ignore his BS.
(Do notice I already "dissed" him before, so don't take this post personal)

O....K, so this thread was titled "Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic" and I come in to some pathetic playground arguement? Can we all just calm down, and get back to the topic in hand? Jeeso.

Aaaaanyway, what weapons are you guys finding the easiest to use? I keep trying out different combos but havent got to grips with it yet, any suggestions?

Not got my FC on me just now but i'll get it later so hopefully can add some of you guys.

Back