Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

New sig

Yay for movein ones
(Hope im not at the bottom of the page AGAIN)

Nice sig, Prinny.

Also, latest sig (gift for Prez):

GigaB_Sig.png

P.S. I used Mike's tutorial, so if it sucks, blame it on him.

Isnt that a bit big for this site ?

Also yay I wasnt bottom of the page

Last edited:
Gift to Tyler:

Hope you likey >.<

tylerki8.png

I wish you could see the white borders ! :lol:
Since you cant, I used a light grey stroke.

Woah, thanks, Ryan! That's really cool, and Sheik is a double-plus. Shame I can't use it here, maybe I'll put it on Planetrenders?

*EDIT*

New avvy.

Last edited:
I don't get you guys, you just can't believe a guy what-so-ever. I didn't "layer rip" or whatever it's called, I told you before, one of my friends supplied me with the stock and idea... I'm not coming to Wiichat again, since obviously, you can't believe anyone. Goodbye Wiichat and all you babies...

It's a shame you couldn't just except your ban and leave. I'm glad that you've made your decision, however. Later.

CoolPopert said:
I don't get you guys, you just can't believe a guy what-so-ever. I didn't "layer rip" or whatever it's called, I told you before, one of my friends supplied me with the stock and idea... I'm not coming to Wiichat again, since obviously, you can't believe anyone. Goodbye Wiichat and all you babies...

Someone like to explain this? I dunno what happened. And I dunno what Layer Ripping is myself

CoolPopert said:
I thought Popert was cool.. was probably an idea rip, not a layer rip (if anything).
But meh, whatever. See ya man.

Wii_Smurf said:
Someone like to explain this? I dunno what happened. And I dunno what Layer Ripping is myself
Popert was a nice member, but he ripped so many times that it just got sickening. So Syntax banned him. Layer ripping is like if you DL a PSD. and use the exact layer straight from the PSD. At least he was mature enough to post what he did and not come back.

Betcha' he's bad mouthing us to everyone he knows. :lol:

Eh, it's his own problem since he'll never excel in graphic arts since he can't make anything on his own.

Last edited:
Sneaux125 said:
Eh, it's his own problem since he'll never excel in graphic arts since he can't make anything on his own.

That's what I was thinking, you'll never excel in graphics if you just keep stealing other people's work and ideas. Be original, and be creative.

Sneaux125 said:
That's what I was thinking, you'll never excel in graphics if you just keep stealing other people's work and ideas. Be original, and be creative.

:(
Some of the pics I used where found I just added to them

Back