Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

demonflair said:
How do I save it in a image file?
Do you mean how do you save an animation in Image Ready as a GIF.?

Yeah that's what I don't know. And I don't know how to change the RGB colors of the image too.

Last edited:
demonflair said:
Yeah that's what I don't know. And I don't know how to change the RGB colors of the image too.
How to save a file as a GIF. in imageready is easy. Just go under file, but instead of saying "Save as..." there should be an option called "Save Optimized as..." You can convert it to a GIF. document doing that.

How to change the RGB colors of an image is just as easy, transport it back to PhotoShop and Go under Image > Mode and then there's all the color options right there. :)

Hope that explained everything clearly enough. :)

I kinda don't know why but I am unable to get to "Save Optimized as...", I know where it is but it's blocked.

EDIT: I think that I need to do an update of my Photoshop version.

demonflair said:
I kinda don't know why but I am unable to get to "Save Optimized as...", I know where it is but it's blocked.

EDIT: I think that I need to do an update of my Photoshop version.
Ahh, well there you go. :) Did the other advice work?

Photoshop 7 is old. The newest version is what I have, which is Photoshop CS2. It's the equivalent of Photoshop 9.

I'm gonna make a sig for myself!!! I have Photoshop and Illustrator, now to read the tutorials...

-Cadet

i think im officially a moron-

i got a copy of photoshop but go on ask me if i know what im doing please ask go on!!!

yeah im a total retard LMAO it was a total crash and burn. im just going to wait paciently till SSBB gets off his rump and makes me a sig cause im sooo tierd of waiting! i need a new update!!!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i think im officially a moron-

i got a copy of photoshop but go on ask me if i know what im doing please ask go on!!!

yeah im a total retard LMAO it was a total crash and burn. im just going to wait paciently till SSBB gets off his rump and makes me a sig cause im sooo tierd of waiting! i need a new update!!!
Lmao, if I get off my rump I would have to stand at my computer, you know I can't stand and think in my right mind. :tard:

C'mon, use some logic. :rolleyes:

ssbb_lover said:
Lmao, if I get off my rump I would have to stand at my computer, you know I can't stand and think in my right mind. :tard:

C'mon, use some logic. :rolleyes:

oh wtvr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:prrr:

damn you kids! you know, its ruffians like you that give me the constant reminder of what will happen when i get old.....ill be like the crazy cat woman in the simpsons who screams "GET OFF MY LAWN" and then hurls cats at you lmao

DO MY SIG BEFORE I CRY!!!!!! :smilewinkgrin:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh wtvr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:prrr:

damn you kids! you know, its ruffians like you that give me the constant reminder of what will happen when i get old.....ill be like the crazy cat woman in the simpsons who screams "GET OFF MY LAWN" and then hurls cats at you lmao

DO MY SIG BEFORE I CRY!!!!!! :smilewinkgrin:
Pff, you can't beat me with MY cat. Her name's "Taz"....short for TAZMANIAN DEVIL. Lemme tell you, she could be the ruler of the "land down under" if you know what i'm saying...that's right, Australia.

(^^ all that's true)

I'll start (a.k.a. beg the gods of photoshop) to make something cool now...hmm, seems like i've said that 2 or 3 times now...

:smilewinkgrin:

Make her the sig, ssbb_lover. I really don't want to have to listen to an upstanding New York cop whining and complaining like, well, a little girl...
:rolleyes:

Back