Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

wiicanchangetheworld said:
I think box ruins the sig/ and is random. :(
I thought so too!...I just did it for the hell of it, but I don't like it. I'll change it when I get some time.

Thanks, WCCTW/Gymdawg. :)

Boxes like that don't necessarily ruin a sig, they just have to be worked into the overal image somehow.

Dreamweaver said:
Hello everyone! I'm new here but not so new to graphics! :p What do you think of my current sig?

Your sig looks cool!!!

Hey I don't know how to add an image to the sig of this forum. Can somebody tell me?? My image is saved in my computer.

Dreamweaver said:
Hello everyone! I'm new here but not so new to graphics! :p What do you think of my current sig?
I like it a lot. :eek:

I'm new to GFX but not new to here. :p

Welcome. :)

*EDIT*
demonflair said:
Your sig looks cool!!!

Hey I don't know how to add an image to the sig of this forum. Can somebody tell me?? My image is saved in my computer.
Make an account on Photobucket or Imageready (I use Photobucket), then upload it onto there. Once you do that, copy the URL code below the picture (it should look like this:
) and click on that, it should automatically copy. Come back here, go to your Profile < Edit Signature and paste that. :)

Tell me/us if it works. :)

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
Make an account on Photobucket or Imageready (I use Photobucket), then upload it onto there. Once you do that, copy the URL code below the picture (it should look like this:
) and click on that, it should automatically copy. Come back here, go to your Profile < Edit Signature and paste that. :)
www.imageshack.us is a good one and you don't need to make an account just select the file you want press ok and copy the code.

And thanks for the comments guys! :cornut:

Dreamweaver said:
www.imageshack.us is a good one and you don't need to make an account just select the file you want press ok and copy the code.

And thanks for the comments guys! :cornut:
But making an account gives you extra features. :)

ssbb_lover said:
But making an account gives you extra features. :)
Of course, but it's so much quicker to just upload and go than having to make an account first. :prrr: Then again it's just down to whether or not you want to keep all your stuff on somewhere different to your PC, in case it crashes or just to have a gallery to show people.

Dreamweaver said:
Of course, but it's so much quicker to just upload and go than having to make an account first. :prrr: Then again it's just down to whether or not you want to keep all your stuff on somewhere different to your PC, in case it crashes or just to have a gallery to show people.
Yep yep. :)

I personally have stuck with Photobucket the past 4 months or so...they just got a makeover as well as updates (faster loading time, etc.). Never tried Imageshack...you only really need one or the other. Kind of stupid to have an account on both. :/

ssbb_lover said:
Yep yep. :)

I personally have stuck with Photobucket the past 4 months or so...they just got a makeover as well as updates (faster loading time, etc.). Never tried Imageshack...you only really need one or the other. Kind of stupid to have an account on both. :/
But what if you run out of space on Photobucket! :thumbsup:

ssbb_lover said:

Tell me/us if it works. :)

I did the account on Photobucket and did the upload of my sig.

It's my first one.

EDIT: The sig is in white and black, because I don't know how to keep the initial colors...

Last edited:
demonflair said:
Photoshop CS2 ver.9
You have CS2. :yikes: As do I. :) Awesome program.

I was going to tell you how to fix your sig...but it looks like you took care of that. :/

Back