Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Gymdawg said:
Make her the sig, ssbb_lover. I really don't want to have to listen to an upstanding New York cop whining and complaining like, well, a little girl...
:rolleyes:
NO ONE ELSE MAKE HER ONE...because I know yours will be better than mine and I swore that she would use my sig. :lol:

Gymdawg said:
Make her the sig, ssbb_lover. I really don't want to have to listen to an upstanding New York cop whining and complaining like, well, a little girl...
:rolleyes:

ima beat you with my pr24 (night stick)

punk ;)

AND I AM NOT WHINING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!:mad5:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ima beat you with my pr24 (night stick)
What's the point of calling it a "pr24" if you're just going to say "(night stick)" right there? Just call it a night stick -- scratch that, I'm sure they're used during the day too, just call it a stick.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
AND I AM NOT WHINING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!:mad5:
Pardon me, I meant to say "whining and complaining like a moderately height challenged young female..."

Hey hey hey, break it up guys. Gymdawg, are you looking for a fight or something? 'Cause if you are, why don't you go to a PS3 forum and post stuff about the Wii.

-Cadet

AGH. A new attempt at a sig.

naruto_red.png
(there's more to this sig then it looks)

Meh, I suck. (saved as a PNG this time :))

Cadet said:
Hey hey hey, break it up guys. Gymdawg, are you looking for a fight or something? 'Cause if you are, why don't you go to a PS3 forum and post stuff about the Wii.

-Cadet
Loose_Cannon knows I'm just goofing around; and I do.

Gymdawg said:
What's the point of calling it a "pr24" if you're just going to say "(night stick)" right there? Just call it a night stick -- scratch that, I'm sure they're used during the day too, just call it a stick.

Pardon me, I meant to say "whining and complaining like a moderately height challenged young female..."

well you dont know what a pr 24 is you dingbat :) and yeah why do they call it a night stick if you use it during the day too (not that i uh beat people with it uh at all uh....lol)

AND SHUT UP IM 5'3 DANG IT! THATS AVERAGE FOR FEMALES!!! :incazzato:

oh and cadet, we're kidding around :)

trust me, gymdawg wouldnt dare mean any of that.......or would he? :p

Comments on my new sig plz?! *bites lip clean through*

It looks pretty good, but it's very simple. I know you're just starting with Photoshop, so I can't really hold that against you, but the point remains.
Try following the tips we gave to Wiired about using color balance layers and such rather than just setting the entire image to one color.

Gymdawg said:
It looks pretty good, but it's very simple. I know you're just starting with Photoshop, so I can't really hold that against you, but the point remains.
Try following the tips we gave to Wiired about using color balance layers and such rather than just setting the entire image to one color.
Honestly, i'd rather be deceptive in making a sig look good with simple techniques, then working your ass off and not showing it.

I'm not saying this applies to my current sig (as it isn't good). But, it looks better than the techniques I used. :/

I'm not saying simple is bad, my V For Vendetta sig was one of the simplest things I've ever made and I still think it looks great. I was mainly expressing my views against the style of single shade banners.

[syntax edit]

Last edited:
Gymdawg said:
I'm not saying simple is bad, my V For Vendetta sig was one of the simplest things I've ever made and I still think it looks great. I was mainly expressing my views again the style of single shade banners.
Yessir, commander sir!

New one. :p

Gundam_sig.png

It's not great, but it's an improvement from my last one (IMO). :D

Again, lighter than in PS. Any suggestions?

Feel free to leave comments, criticism, rude remarks...

An easy way to get rid of those lines, though you do risk loosing some detail in the image, is to ctrl + click the layer of the render and then go to 'Select' -> 'Modify' -> 'Contract' 1 pixel. It'll just knock off that outer pixel around the entire image.

As far as blending goes you could duplicate the render layer and then do some splatters or feather to the bottom layer. Then just tweak the opacity and you're good.

Back