Fire Flower

Is A Diddy Kong User.
May 13, 2007
London Ontario
Wii Online Code
2617-4361-9813-7619
Seeing so many

OMFGG!!11 I BeAt SMG! ITSSOOO short!

Here is were people who have beaten the game may discuss. And you can post your comments after beating the game. I beat it and was very fun.
USE SPOILER TAGS!​

{SPOILER} PUT WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY IN HERE. {/SPOILER}

CHANGE { TO [
{ = [
} = ]

Here is what I think about the final boss fight.
- Do not look at if not beaten the game -
Man using those spotlights for gravity was hard! So was the ice and Lava part! I think that they could have made it 80 stars to win the game but 60 stars is still a hard goal too acheive!

Last edited:
I think the difficulty was lowered specifically so that it wouldn't isolate people new to gaming. The wall jumps on both Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prme 3 were made almost infinitely easier than their previous installations.

I thought the spotlights were a nice touch, but not all that difficult. Now Luigi's 100 coins thing in the Toy galaxy, it was daunting before I realised that there was more than 100 on the level. Once you understand that, you begin to work out the ideal paths to take so that you don't "burn your bridges".

There should be a difficulty level.

Easy
Medium
Hard

Easy is like the normal.
Medium has faster enemies and bosses
Hard has faster enemies and bosses and maybe something that will make it harder. I cant think of anything.

It would be awesome, to unlock a very hard option:

"Speedy Daredevil Infinity" Would be the name:

You must start over the game, choose Mario or Luigi and all the stars will have daredevil + Speed comets. That would be insane.

And for the speed comets (normal ones I mean) reduce even more the time, and for the daredevil... change it into fast foes one!

The second fight with Piranna Plant... the one with fire... it takes a while to make it up to there... and the fight... is not that easy.. at the last hit, when it runs over fire and also, throws fireballs)

You haven't beaten the game unless you've....

collected all 121 stars with BOTH Mario and Luigi and received letters from the Mario Galaxy Staff.

which i accomplished yesterday! so ive officially beaten it.

Overall, i think the game is great!

I beat the story line though! :yesnod:

I'm working on the other stars.

To spoof:
A letter? from mario galaxy staff? I'm confused.

to FF

yes, the mail toad sends it to your wii mssage board right before you get the 121st star, hes standing right next to it.

Yeah, I just beat Bowser....but I only have 64 stars....
I thought the final boss fight was way too easy, Especially the last part: Dodge the attacks and make Bowser land on the blue thingy, again.
Hmm....64 stars...Original dance time!

i beat the storyline with 60 stars, i plan on getting 120with
both chars,

my only 2 complaints
1) too many free lives, you get a n extra life every step you take
b)powerups were too short, why couldn't they make it like the 2d versions and have them until you get hit...(and i really hated the spring one)

Fire Flower said:
[/COLOR]Hard has faster enemies and bosses and maybe just maybe, chances where you might cross streams or be sodomized into submission by a man in a chicken suit.

Fix'd.

I am 4 stars in so might be a while before I can contribute anything.

Does anyone think that the first 60 stars are easy and then the
Purple coin missions
are pains in the arse?

Congrats! What do you think of the final boss battle?

Use a spoiler in your awnser.

The final boss fight
was easy, but very fun and that's what it's all about. It would be better, though, if every Bowser fight would be completely different instead of just repeating the sphere thing.

Well they repeated the
bowser fights in M64. Grabbing his tail and then throwing it and its still one of the best games ever.

Back