Official 'I got a Wii' thread

GameStop had 2 systems in last Friday so I bought one. It's for my 2-year old's birthday next week (my 4-year old is so happy) but everybody seems to think it's for me. Phooey.
My 4-year old's birthday is in December. I think he had been wanting a PS3 forever now. Hope my wife will let me get one for him.
:)

My 4-year old loves playing tennis, golf and bowling on the Wii. My 2-year old just think that he is playing.
It's really for me. I just told the wife that it's for the kids.

Very nice, but at least its an active gaming system so they won't get used to just sitting around like my generation.

(I think once she plays she'll like it too)

I am trying my best to convert everybody in my house to play games. My wife used to play tennis (before kids) so she'll love playing the Wii. I guarantee it.

Yea I had to get him to back off, he was a couple inches from hitting the screen. He got all into it thinking he was actually boxing, made everybody laugh.

Just got my wii, a week ago and boy was I lucky. Just came in on ebaygames and asked if they had any in stock. I was pretty sure they'd say no but boy did they have 1. I got the last one they had. Store opened up at 10, i got mine at 10:15 and it was sold out already. hahaha. good thing my classes ended in the mornings. btw, they only had 4 in stock.

yep they had an article on it about how people in retirement homes play it for fun and exercise:O

After a bit of hunting around and some smooth detective work, we finally picked one of these up yesterday (Best Buy on Sunday morning for the win!). I, boyfriend, and our weekend house guest played the damn thing for 12 hours straight yesterday - I have never seen grown men jump around a living room like that. We all had a riot.

And predictably, none of us can walk properly today. :lol:

Props to you all...But for the love of mankind please read the directions...
for those who really get into it...Play in an "Open" area!

I dont know who said this but I thougt it was Great...its in someons sig i think
"Life is like a Nintendo Wii,,,you never know what your going to break"

game on

Got mine back on Thursday. Just hooked it up to my new 56" HD. WOOHOO!!:worship: Got the Wii Sports and Rapala Tourney Fishing. Can't wait to get more games. :D

I have a Wii. I've had it for awhile and it works well. I had to buy a used Game Cube though. The Wii deleted all my game data.

Back