Official 'I have Brawl' Thread

Jeez thanks. I did just that and it does work! As I stated in another post, I just had my wii repaired, and do not want to send it in again unless I absolutely have to.

I bought it yesterday on the morning. Unfortunately i barely play today on the morning, but today after the job i'll stays playing with my bro until the dawn =D

On release day, I walked into the Sears near my house at noon and just bought a copy. No preordering, no reserving. All I can say is that I'm really glad everyone in my neighborhood thinks the wii is lame. :lol:
(This is the same store that apparently had like 20 wiis at the end of the day they released.)

woohoo! finally got brawl for $43 at costco! pm me if you wanna play. i don't have any friends yet :(

I got it yesterday. I've gotten Luigi, Marth, C. Falcon, and Flaco. Still looking for Sonic :(.

hockeyrat said:
I got it yesterday. I've gotten Luigi, Marth, C. Falcon, and Flaco. Still looking for Sonic :(.
Who the hell is Flaco?!?:lol:
play classic mode with 10 different characters and you will get sonic

i just got brawl on friday, 4 days ago and i havnt been able to play it lately good game. i only have about 4-6 secret characters left to unlock.

Back