Official 'I have Brawl' Thread

Got it

Hey ive joined to day i been reading all the posts since friday

I got it on Friday the 13 th and it was hard getting it

First i went to GAME To find all the ssbb games were in the back :yikes:
i asked at the counter and :mad5: he came out with a preowned one:wtf:
so i ask for a new one and he went back in to the back and it felt like he took for ever

But loving the game now just unlock the aura pokemon :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I got it on the Midnight Launch. First person out of everyone there to get it. So...possibly the first person in Jersey to get it? lmfao.

Now I'm a Xbox360 kind of guy.

I got Brawl! And its multiplying Lol get it Grease referense

ive got brawl!! the best game for the wii by far... best characters sonic, pikachu, pit, pokemon trainer, and Zero suit..sometimes ike

Just got it!!

Yay! I finally got this game!!! XD I've played it heaps at friends' houses, but now I've finally got it!!! Whoop-Dee-frickin'-Doo!!! Fav characters: Toon Link, Ike, Lucario and Pit. I'm decently good at the game, consdering I've played it a fair bit at friends' houses, and I'm playing the Subspace Emissionary right now, and so far I am...... hold on a sec........ 11% through it ^_^

lol i got brawl nov.08 i never saw this thread until now

Hey i got my yesterday, and its awesome, now I'm at work and tired because I stayed up too late playing :(

~X
I am going to just appear at Wal-mart at midnight. I didn't pre-order or anything and according to the salesman at the store, there won't be a big rush. I'm going to call today and make sure they will sell it at midnight. i have a can of compressed air if I have the problems that other people seem to be having.

Back