Official 'I have Brawl' Thread

neo189 said:
yeah it really sucks. all my other games work.. brawl is the only one that won't. theres gotta be a way to clean the wii disc drive without sending it to nintendo or taking it apart myself. someone suggested to me to use a can of compressed air but someone else told me not to use the can but to use an actual air compresser(like that u fill tires with.) any thoughts? my only concern is that the air pressure might harm the lens but it will probably work better than anything else when it comes to cleaning dust out of the system.

If you use the tires air-compressor don't get it too close to the equipment, and make sure it isn't oil based too. some air compressors include just a little oil in the air it puts out.

Well, im in Mississauga, and the EB Games at the mall is opening up at 7 a.m, only for people who pre ordered it, until it opens, which is 11, so thats pretty nice. Im just hoping the roads are safe enough to drive...

DAVIDV99 said:
Well, im in Mississauga, and the EB Games at the mall is opening up at 7 a.m, only for people who pre ordered it, until it opens, which is 11, so thats pretty nice. Im just hoping the roads are safe enough to drive...
i preorderd mine at toys r use and there not selling them till 11am

for the people who are expiriencing the terrible storm in canada, good luck guys. it's pretty bad. TOYS "R" US is my source as well.

andrewguy said:
for the people who are expiriencing the terrible storm in canada, good luck guys. it's pretty bad.

Yeah, i know. Im looking at it right now. Hopefully the plows will come...

well bad news, apparantly they can't clean on the weekend because they've used all of their 7 days of labour (something like that - cuz i hear about it) so they won't come. just rev up your car and prepare for the ride of your life to aquire brawl. i will be playing the subspace snowday mode to get to toys "r" us!! :smilewinkgrin:

Oh My God! this has been the longest day ever!
i'm heading out to get brawl. wish me luck!

PEACE OUT:cornut:

I have mine reserved @ my GameStop and they are going to open @ 9:00 AM.

They are also hosting a tournament!!

I am not sure if I want to stick around for the tournament or get home ASAP to play it.

First time poster! I'm making a run to grab it in Omaha, NE at Wal-Mart at 12 midnight, even though many GameStop stores are doing midnight releases. Screw Daylight Savings Time to lose a hour of play time.

Back