Official Photo Album

ssbb_lover said:
Oh please. :) We're all a little tubby, unless you do a ton of work on your core to where it's totally flat. Now I don't like to toot my own horn, but...
Actually, cardiovascular exercise is the only way to obtain a flat stomach. Nice try at being a personal trainer.

ahaha I crack myself up :wink: :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
It's not hard to stay fit.

I've never been even a bit fat and neither have my brother or sister
Depends on how you were raised. I used to be considerably tubby, but since then I've been playing 10-30 hours of tennis a week (depending on whether it's school or summer), working out regularly, and eating the right foods. Now I'm very healthy and fit. Some people are just naturally skinny all the time though (not anorexic, just...skinny), boy do I envy them.

All I'm saying is that I've seen a lot of people who, when they're just sitting or something, show a little fat. ;)

ssbb_lover said:
Depends on how you were raised. I used to be considerably tubby, but since then I've been playing 10-30 hours of tennis a week (depending on whether it's school or summer), working out regularly, and eating the right foods. Now I'm very healthy and fit. Some people are just naturally skinny all the time though (not anorexic, just...skinny), boy do I envy them.

All I'm saying is that I've seen a lot of people who, when they're just sitting or something, show a little fat. ;)
And I envy those of you who gain weight easily. How ironic this world can be...

You are definetely right, Leve, that guy is a total noob, jhahaha.
I do cardiovascular exercise every 2 days now, so I should know how that works, sit-ups/crunches strengthens your muscles but you still have the tummy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do sit-ups + other core exercises 5 days a week for about a year now...

My tummy went from ")" to "|". :////

@ Leve: Irony is Nature's play toy.

FRuMMaGe said:
It's not hard to stay fit.

I've never been even a bit fat and neither have my brother or sister
Were american...

ssbb_lover said:
I do sit-ups + other core exercises 5 days a week for about a year now...

My tummy went from ")" to "|". :////

@ Leve: Irony is Nature's play toy.
I'll trade you bodyzzzzz!

What proportion of America is obese now?

It's pretty bad in England actually. 1 in 4 women are obese, and 1 in 6 men are obese.

We are the fattest in Europe

Houston is one of the fattest cities of all USA, and I am living here in Houston now.

FRuMMaGe said:
What proportion of America is obese now?

It's pretty bad in England actually. 1 in 4 women are obese, and 1 in 6 men are obese.

We are the fattest in Europe

See this is why nobody goes the gym, Tyler...

Frogger said:
See this is why nobody goes the gym, Tyler...
No, I think that's why they are fat, because they don't go to the gym.
not the other way around like you said..

Back