Official Photo Album

Because they're afraid of being different, or because they want to live a young life?

I'm sorry, I don't follow.

ssbb_lover said:
Some people are just naturally skinny all the time though (not anorexic, just...skinny), boy do I envy them.
I do too.
If I didn't work out and fast frequently...yeah. I'd be shopping in the store I work in, a size 14-32 clothing store.
I'm freaking short too, so even like 3lbs is not okay, it's so noticable...it goes straight to my ass or my arms.

EDIT: That sounded weird. Made it seem like I thought I was skinny. Which I don't, and I'm not, lol.

Last edited:
^God, you are a junior 400 pounder.
Celeste said:
I do too.
If I didn't work out and fast frequently...yeah. I'd be shopping in the store I work in, a size 14-32 clothing store.
I'm freaking short too, so even like 3lbs is not okay, it's so noticable...it goes straight to my ass or my arms.
You make them feel bad about themselves, Celeste!

xD

Celeste said:
I do too.
Haha, yeah. If I don't work out or do anything, and eat poorly for ONE WEEK, I look horrible. My face gets really chubby too. I experienced this on my Florida vacation last Christmas. X: Wasn't pretty. I've been a lot more strict since on what I eat since then + I'm very athletic now.

What's with all the attacks today? Lord, I was kidding.

She's very skinny, she has the weight of a normal (European) girl. Unfortunately for you, no, I'm not bulimic.

I would bet it does. I'd rather be a little over weight then anorexic anyday.

@ Frum: Oi. D: I would hate it.

FRuMMaGe said:
What proportion of America is obese now?

It's pretty bad in England actually. 1 in 4 women are obese, and 1 in 6 men are obese.

We are the fattest in Europe
The US is by far the most obese country in the world. I cant remember the percentage, but it's way higher then the UK.
A PURGE IS NEEDED!!!

Back