Official Photo Album

FRuMMaGe said:
Really? I used to be anorexic, I know what it's like :(
Used to be? How did you recover if you don't mind? I'm glad you did, though =)

I think I'm anorexic. What do you guys think about my arm compared to a DS Phat, does it look skinny?
dsc00419mc9.jpg

dsc00420nv8.jpg

I'd like to know how you beat anorexia as well, FRuMMaGe.

Celeste said:
Used to be? How did you recover if you don't mind? I'm glad you did, though =)
You have to recover step by step. If you try and "cure" yourself then you will probably fail and will feel worse about yourself.

I just started by eating a little bit at a time and trying not to throw most of it up.

I can eat pretty much what I want now though
RadNad said:
I think I'm anorexic. What do you guys think about my arm compared to a DS Phat, does it look skinny?
dsc00419mc9.jpg

dsc00420nv8.jpg

I'd like to know how you beat anorexia as well, FRuMMaGe.
Anorexia isn't a body type, it's a state of mind

About 3 hours ago, I ate 2 plates of rice, curry, lamb, cucumber and some Tesco Yoghurt. I'm still hungry... I'm gonna have some crisps. Mmm, Salt and Vinegar. My favourite!

^That probably wasn't the best advice I gave you, having heard this...:scared:

Radnad: You shouldn't judge someone's amount of fat by their forearms. Forearms are small, and thus are mostly dependant on bone structure. My forearm is not all that bigger than yours.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^That probably wasn't the best advice I gave you, having heard this...:scared:

Radnad: You shouldn't judge someone's amount of fat by their forearms. Forearms are small, and thus are mostly dependant on bone structure. My forearm is not all that bigger than yours.
Me? :shocked:

LevesqueIsKing said:
I can wrap my thumb and middle finger around it, leaving a little hole the size of 2 button holes combined...

LevesqueIsKing said:
You're skinny. Eat more.

[That is, if you don't like it]
Nah I'm not that skinny.

I have quite alot of muscle now thanks to martial arts

I was talking to Radnad.

The only reason I'd say somethign like that is that he is heavily implying that he doesn't like his current body's state.

Back