Official Photo Album

meh. I miss the U.S. I cant speak German and i live in Germany and nobody in my neighborhood speaks english, but i use the trains to get around to my friends houses

haha thats fine, only 2 more years then im either going to America or somewhere in the middle east or Aisia. My stupid dad, well at least hes gunna buy me a drum set :D

Drum sets solve everything, don't they?:lol:

Hey, I should post a pic of me and my guitar that I got from my uncle (I tell this because I don't want people to think I'm rich because I'm not)

photoshop-thumbnail-5.jpg
(click to enlarge)

Now, I did not make this specificly to post it on this site. I was in a class called Introduction to Digital Media, in which we learned how to do things in PhotoShop, Flash, Premiere, Audacity, and some basic HTML. This was sort of a dumb project where we had to make a scrapbook. The guitar is a custom Fender Showmaster. I should probably be playing it right now since I haven't practiced in a few days.

No, no, no. I have only one guitar. I was saying I didn't make that collage (as in the border of the picture with a smaller school picture in the upper right and the paragraph below it) to make it look nice when I posted it. I had to do all that stuff for the class scrapbook project. I would have just posted the pic of me with my guitar, but I couldn't find it. I did not make that guitar, if that's what you were thinking, meaning. In that paragraph below, it says my first guitar, which you could think means I have a second and maybe more. I should have said first and only, although I actually did have a crappy Ibanez Acoustic (the kind they sell in a box with a bunch of other things; it was like $200) but I sold it because I was having trouble developing callousses, which you really need on your finger tips to play.

I don't think I'll be wanting or needing another guitar for a long time; this one's just gorgeous and it's electric so I don't need callousses as badly and I can change the effects on my amp to make it sound almost acoustic.

As for buying you a Wii, I would if I could. I would buy a lot of people a Wii if I were really in the money. Unfortunatly, I'm not.

You can or anyone on this forum can send me a Wii if they are rich, though!:lol:

mikybee93 said:
I would rlly like to know who im talking to and so far ur the coolest person ive met on here, Marrisa, whats the wors that could happen anyways? Even if sumthin did happen why would it matter?

i dont think that will work, but anyways tahts a year ago, just imagine it with longer hair and a thinner face, ill take a new pic in about a week

Sure, why not. I suppose it can't hurt, after all, this is just a forum. You guys just gotta promise not to make fun of me >.< I'm quite shy.

i dont think any of us will make fun of you. again, youre one of the only girls on here. it will be nice to get some feminism here.:p

Marisa, are you a boy or a girl, this question has been killing be since you joined the forum but I was afraid to ask.
edit: ok, you're a girl, thanks Mr_Stoukaph

I for one, promise not to make fun of you or anyone else. This thread is for pictures, not put downs. Still, if you don't feel comfortable, then don't worry about it. If I were a girl in a forum made up of 99% boys, I would have trouble posting a pic of myself too.:)

None of us are model quality, as you and all of us can see.:D

Mr_Stoukaph said:
O_O its hard to believe youre shy (your pic is going to get a lot of compliments:lol: )

Lol, why is it hard to believe I'm shy? And thank you but I doubt it :p It's just a picture like everyone else's ^.^

Btw, everyone, I appreciate all your pictures and your effort at making this thread work. Looks like it was a success after all :D

Can't believe a girl that pretty plays videogames
(btw that was a joke if you didn't know:p )
Just kidding:):lol:

Back