Official Photo Album

~Marisa~ said:
Lol, why is it hard to believe I'm shy? And thank you but I doubt it :p It's just a picture like everyone else's ^.^

Btw, everyone, I appreciate all your pictures and your effort at making this thread work. Looks like it was a success after all :D
its not like everyone elses because its of a girl. i think most of the guys on here are straight. ive seen a few bis but no gays. so yeah, expect complements:lol:

NateTheGreat said:
Nice pic. It totally kills that shoe pic from earlier.

You look foreign. Am I correct in saying that?

Lol, the shoe pic was for fun :D I could be foreign, it depends on where you're from. If you're from America, then no, I'm not foreign but if you're from a country other then America, then, yes, I'm foreign xD lol. My ethnicity is Italian, Irish and English. I suspect some slight bit of asian or something, though, I have no idea. It doesn't run in the family but I look different from EVERYONE in my family so who knows. *Shrugs*

~Marisa~ said:
Lol, the shoe pic was for fun :D I could be foreign, it depends on where you're from. If you're from America, then no, I'm not foreign but if you're from a country other then America, then, yes, I'm foreign xD lol. My ethnicity is Italian, Irish and English. I suspect some slight bit of asian or something, though, I have no idea. It doesn't run in the family but I look different from EVERYONE in my family so who knows. *Shrugs*
is the shoe in the shoe pic foreign?:lol:

~Marisa~ said:
Lol, the shoe pic was for fun I could be foreign, it depends on where you're from. If you're from America, then no, I'm not foreign lol. I'm Italian, Irish and English. I suspect some slight bit of asian or something, though, I have no idea. It doesn't run in the family but I look different from EVERYONE in my family so who knows. *Shrugs*
That's cool. Yeah, the eyes definitly say Asian.

I live in America and am Scottish/Irish/English (mainly Scottish & Irish).

Hey, what is everyone else's race? Hope this question wasn't part of another thread.

NateTheGreat said:
That's cool. Yeah, the eyes definitly say Asian.

I live in America and am Scottish/Irish/English (mainly Scottish & Irish).

Hey, what is everyone else's race? Hope this question wasn't part of another thread.

Yeah I know lol. It's weird, I look like different ethnicities but I'm not >.< Maybe I'm an alien :p

The question was part of another thread but it's okay, you can ask it here. Let's make this thread fun and interesting ^.^

Well... Why TF I didnt see this thread before!!! well.... Im not shy... Arcadium is a robot programed to love the wii... so no pictures of me...

JK:)

Ah and marisa, u look pretty beautiful in that picture... maybe a complete body photo!

Arcadium said:
Well... Why TF I didnt see this thread before!!! well.... Im not shy... Arcadium is a robot programed to love the wii... so no pictures of me...

JK:)

Ah and marisa, u look pretty beautiful in that picture... maybe a complete body photo!
i dont think a body picture is nessisary. and she might be too shy to do one anyway.;)

Mr_Stoukaph said:
i dont think a body picture is nessisary. and she might be too shy to do one anyway.;)

Lol thanks. Yes, I'm too shy. I'm not like those MySpace girls with body shots for everyone to see, sorry :p It's innapropriate for a lady to do, especially on a forum.

~Marisa~ said:
Lol thanks. Yes, I'm too shy. I'm not like those MySpace girls with body shots for everyone to see, sorry :p It's innapropriate for a lady to do, especially on a forum.

Yeah. Arcadium, you first.:D

Wii-loving-robot. Gotta see that.:lol:

P-L-E-A-S-E

R-O-B-O-T-S ... D-O-N'-T ... L-I-K-E ... F-L-A-S-H-E-S !!! lol :D

Last edited:
Back