Official Snow Day Thread of Fun!

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
So my school just got a snow day, how awesome is that?!

I'm sooo gonna play Super Mario Galaxy, and do nothing right now!

How bout you?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO SCHOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a snow day today too :wink:

NOOO OONEEESSSSSSS OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...Has never had a snow day.

Damn you, Britain.

In other recent my life sucks news:

weatheryg8.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't go to work on Monday, because there was a 2cm thick sheet of ice covering everything, and the car doors wouldn't open. :lol:

It hasn't been too cold yet this year. There's about 20cm of snow on the ground here, and the temperature is currently -12°C (high of -6°C later in the day)

Frogger said:
...Has never had a snow day.

Damn you, Britain.

In other recent my life sucks news:

weatheryg8.jpg

Does it ever stop raining there? geez!

None of my teachers canceled class today but I decided to act like they did anyways.

I wish it snowed here, but that just probably won't ever happen, considering it is San Diego.

I haven't had a snow day in ages... Although, it did snow quite a bit two days ago.

Last edited:
I had a late opening Monday, I got the rest of my homework done :) Didnt need to rush through it in my double chem that morning :)

It was so kool though, everything, and I mean everything, was covered in a thin sheet of ice. I have to walk down a hill to get to school, it was so fun sliding down it. Getting up it to get home...oh what a journey it was...

I'm pretty pumped for ski season, our local ski area in CT is open. Only like 3 trails, but its a start. In Vermont theyve got a couple feet dont they?

Back