Official Tennis Thread

Wiired said:
Tennis rooolzzz. Sorry ty.. it's kinda stupid, considering I EVEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD. damn my crappy memory.. but yeah, talk about tennis here :] I'll get my thread closed :]
Lol, we'll see who's does better maybe?

Whatever, tennis just rocks, so this thread should constantly be poppin. :]

What shall we discuss?....VT3?! I want it so bad...

Wiired said:
Have you downloaded the demo yet? If you haven't, then you're missing out!!
Also lol at this thread being full of sharapova pictures.
Boys will be...

Men will be Men. :]

I haven't downloaded the demo, it wasn't available for me. There was Kameo and 3 other things, none of which were VT3. It looks amazing. :/

Wiired said:
Aaah maybe 'cause you haven't got a Gold membership yet :( get it, just for this Demo :]
And yeah, bless us lovely males
How do you upgrade? I must know. :tard:

So, shall we talk about teh FRENCH OPEN. Who's your favorite right now (ATP & WTA) and who's your prediction to win the whole thing?

MENS:

I think that it'll be ironic how R.Fed finally beat Nadal in Rome, but now he's going to lose to some other guy in the semis/quarters. :lol: I want Nadal to win it though...

WOMENS:

Serena looks strong, but I don't think she can hold her own against someone like Jelena Jankovic, she's been kicking serious arse lately. SERIOUS arse. Sharapova (if she's still in it) is always a good prediction, but she hasn't been doing so hot. Not to say she isn't hot, but her game isn't. Venus is out (which I don't mind)...Mauresmo, Henin-hardenne, Vaidosova are all still in it...my prediction is going to be Jelena for the whole thing though. Henin is the only one that I think can give her any real competition, due to her power, speed, and technique.

[/NerdyTennisRant]

wii_cammy said:
I know but its the only tenns player i know lol
Then you need to get more involved! Check out my profile, I have 2 pages on tennis. :] Check em out. I'm always adding.

wii_cammy said:
kk
i can play tennis i just dont watch it that much

I sometimes watched wimbledon
Lol, English. :rolleyes: That's cool that you play, just for fun or what?

Just for fun sometimes at the tennis bit near my house

Not been in a few weeks to much Essays and shizzle

wii_cammy said:
Just for fun sometimes at the tennis bit near my house

Not been in a few weeks to much Essays and shizzle
I keep forgetting you Brits still have a little more than a month left of school. >.< That sucks, hopefully you'll get to hit a few soon. :]

Back