oh my god

psychono2

Banned.....You Wish!
Jul 20, 2006
CA
Wii Online Code
4759-2872-3135-2409
Ken Kutaragi says:
"We want for consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one'. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else...The PS3 will instill discipline in our children and adults alike. Everyone will know discipline."
Am I the only one who finds this really really creepy.

psychono2 said:
Ken Kutaragi says:
"We want for consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one'. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else...The PS3 will instill discipline in our children and adults alike. Everyone will know discipline."

Japanese ARE creepy. Ever see "the grudge"?

That quote is about as old as a decrepit woman's pubic hair. Sony doesn't want any lazy good for nothings to be purchasing the system (or should I say computer?). And speaking of computers, why would they call it one if the Vaio was such a failure? :)

psychono2 said:
Ken Kutaragi says:

It is this mindset sony has that people are shooting each other for a stupid game. :mad2: It is Ken's fault that this happened at launch and he should realize this. He is too full of himself as well, saying that he is the best. Nintendo never says they are the best and they do not brag. They just say "This is the Wii" Microsoft does not do this either except for their "The next generation is..." advertisements.

it took me 5 minutes to read this, because i had to take an intermittent laughing break in the middle. I <3 kutaragi. in a "look, that retard is running into a pole, repeatedly! haha!" kind of way.

soo we all agree,it's creepy.

Back