Oh my

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
don't get me wrong here but isn't pikachu and sonic pretty much have the same fs? also if you look at ebgames.com ssbb has made the home page!!!!

Last edited:
In a sense.... but with pikachu's you can use that "thunderish static" move while doing it.
Does sonic have anything like that during his FS?

kronau said:
fs? i dont see anything that thay have in common
You control both of them when their in uber mode and they fly around and hit people. i would say their pretty similar, just like ike and links and mario samus (not after effect) and

I've said this for months...no one listened to me.

Yes they are the same damned thing..but graphically they look different. Both fly into you causing heavy damage, both have a lot of inertia making it hard to control, one is a ball of electricity, the other Sonic doing his best DBZ impersonation. But in every other aspect its almost the same thing.

Same to be said for Link and Ike's FSA. Both trap you in a painful sword combo ending in either a sword spin or downward thrust/shock wave respectively (Except its not confirmed if link can hit multiple foes with his..so that makes Ike's better IMHO at the moment)

Same to be said with Pit and Dedede..both summon minions..Pits are ariel Dedede's are ground based.

Sonic is probably more hard to aim since plus he is smaller and he probably will do more dmg while pikachu does less.

they're kinda the same, but you can also say pikachu's b move is basically the same as mario's b move

they both look hard to control however
sonic's is smaller, but faster
pikachu's is bigger and slower..

and i'm pretty sure sonic's last longer than pikachu's....though don't quote me on that

mushroomedmario said:
they're kinda the same, but you can also say pikachu's b move is basically the same as mario's b move

they both look hard to control however
sonic's is smaller, but faster
pikachu's is bigger and slower..

and i'm pretty sure sonic's last longer than pikachu's....though don't quote me on that
Anyways...
Sonic is probably more powerful

Pikachu's is much faster, and the control of it is tight. Sonic's on the other hand isn't as fast, and if you try to turn around quickly he'll slide for a while until he's able to start flying forward. Plus, Pikachu's is just simply......well, cooler.

Shoko said:
Pikachu's is much faster, and the control of it is tight. Sonic's on the other hand isn't as fast, and if you try to turn around quickly he'll slide for a while until he's able to start flying forward. Plus, Pikachu's is just simply......well, cooler.

are you sure? sonic went really hardcore fast in the video's(going from one side of the screen to the other in seconds), and pikachu didn't seem to go nearly as fast

oh and pikachu seems harder to control than sonic

Last edited:
Back