Ohio School Shooter

Pikachu256

KryKidd
Jun 21, 2007
Avondale, Arizona
Last edited:
How long will it be before video games get involved I wonder...

Such a sad thing when this happens, just glad to hear it wasn't as bad as the one in Virginia.

"We talked to the principal. She would try to get us all in the office, but it would always be too busy for it to happen."

At least she has her priorities straight.

omg! i have a friend that lives in cleveland! however im not sure what school he goes to. :( this sucks

I hate it when things like this happen. It is just upsetting for everyone involved, including the parents of the shooter. They need to start banning as many weapons as possible.

did anyone say why he got suspended from school?....i have been watching this since yesterday night.....they say that he was a loner....that suspention could of pushed him to the breaking point....i think

WHAT KIND OF F***ED UP PERSON DO U HAVE TO BE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I HATE TWATS LIKE THIS.

Sry for language but that sh!t pisses me off.

He got into a fight over God. I guess he was saying that he didn't believe in God, but instead worshiped Marlyin Manson, or something like that.

Yet another school shooting in America. It's getting depressingly common. :(

Screw your Second Amendment crap about "right to bear arms", if America implemented better gun control you wouldn't have all these shootings.

Last year, we actually had bomb threats towards the school district. I didn't mind after these things started to be heard on the news daily. Getting tedious and kind of...scary.....I just question the world right now x.x...which direction it's taking.

Back