My school is going to have a walk out

My school did. About 200 people were going to, but only 3 did. You'll get a suspension if your school has any self respect.

Make sure everyone is doing it.
Thats all I can say.
It doesn't work with small numbers, need the big guns to play this game.
If you know what I am saying.

I dont care and what was the 3 peopel walked out on?
manufan15 said:
My school did. About 200 people were going to, but only 3 did. You'll get a suspension if your school has any self respect.

Bigjake52 said:
I dont care and what was the 3 peopel walked out on?

You asked for help and you reply with 'I dont care'...

:wtf:

Sorry but what he said made no sence can get a wii is kinda of helping

Some issue going on in the south of the US that they didn't approve of. A racism issue that is terrible and I don't agree with, but the walkout didn't have anything to do with the issue, so it was really dumb.

^^ Can I get a wii??? What are you talking about?????

Lol at the fact that's on the Michael More website.

You go for it dude, make a stand.

I once told a few people to tell everyone in my school to meet in our bus bay at a certain time to join in with the whole 'make poverty history' thing, I just wanted to get out of going tp physics that day and it was on the day of that big summit, G8? So I thought of that.

Well practicly everyone in my school turned up, teachers came running because they thought there was a fight going on and some kids actually protested to the teachers chanting 'make poverty history' like the teachers could do anything about it there and then while I just enjoyed from the side lines whilst missing physics.

All I had to do is spread the word around a little and everyone came, if your serious about this then I'm sure you'll have no problem doing it.

Best of luck to yah dude.

Last edited:
You mean Bullying? =o

But Remember you will pay dearly for that cost of the Walk Out
Risk: Grades, Suspension, and Arrested/In a lot of trouble
Reward: Stop Bullying, convince other people

But remember you will still have to pay dearly for that Walk out if you do it

Bigjake52 said:
Sorry but what he said made no sence can get a wii is kinda of helping

His school was going to do one, 200 people planned to do it, only 3 people turned up.

Just heed those words, make sure people dont not do it at the last second.

He said most of the school was going to do walk out.
But only three did, and they all got suspended.

Then I said make sure you have big numbers.
Half of my school did it a few years back, and it worked well.
We got what we wanted out of it.

I hope but most the kids in my school are rude and i hope this will work And there are 700 kids in my school

Out of those 700 kids how many of them support your idea of having a school walkout? If you don't have a strong support from the students at your school I wouldn't suggest on doing a walkout.

well bulling is a problem Most kids would do it.

Not everyone is in favor of a walkout. Even though it may be for a good cause some students may not be willing to walk out of class. Especially if it is an important class and or if they have a test that class. Also you have to make sure you know the amount of people who are willing to participate. Without knowing how many people support your idea and going into this somewhat "blind" the result will most likely not be that great.

Back