Ok, how does my list sound so far.

D4L_Wii said:
Here it goes, long time reader, first time poster.

Now im getting a Wii, soon, hopefully christmas depending on my money flow or just after christmas early 2008.

I was wondering if my list of games to get sounds good.

List of Wii Items To Get

Nintendo Wii (With WiiSports, Wiimote and Nunchuk
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

2nd Set of Wiimote + Nunchuks
Need for Speed: Pro Speed
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Red = Will be getting asap

Are there any other good games that i should be getting, judging by the list of games that im getting.

Thanks,
D4L_Wii
Here's my list:
Super mario galaxy
Mario and sonic at the olympic games
NIGHTS: Journey of the dreams
Resident evil : umbrella cronicles ( hopefully :cryin: )
Ok i wonder i im gonna get that much.... hey :idea: i could:worship:

Hi everybody,

Thanks for replying to my thread, ive come up with a good list of games to get, Ill Post them later, also, With my Wii, there is about 8,9 shops near my area and they all have wii's so it wont be a problem.

I think i saw a deal awhile where the Wii came with Play and Sports, is that good enough? Because ill get WiiPlay so then i get a wiimote plus a game, but is there any OTHER game that comes with a WiiMote?

Thanks everybody,
D4L_Wii

My Latest Game Changes

- Need For Speed
- 2nd Pair of Wiimote plus Nunchuk

+ WiiPlay
+ Nunchuk
+ Zelda Game
+ Resident Evil 4

resident evil four is one of the best wii purchases i've made, it's an awesome game that has endless hours of added gameplay and minigames after the main game, PLUS it's only $30!

metroid prime 3: corruption is a great game, it's intermediate in difficulty compared to the other metroid prime games. if you're not into getting really involved in a game, i wouldn't suggest this though, OR twilight princess.

redsteel is alright for getting used to playing FPS on wii, but after you beat it, there's really nothing left to do w/ it. plus its....kinda old :yikes:

resident evil umbrella chronicles, i liked it, but you might not like it if ur not a fan of the resident evil series, or of on-rails arcade shooters for that matter.

RE4 is too good to pass up. Ive played the PS2 version, and Wii version is so much better with the motion sensors. Im going to buy it again for my Wii and like Tortilla said, its only $30! So im getting RE4 and Dead Rising for Xbox.

I reccomend buying Guitar Hero III, and incase you don't know what it entails, I'll tell you, because its different from other games....;
Guitar Hero III doesn't use a Wiimote, well, ....not exactly.
Guitar Hero III has a Gibson Les Paul styled guitar controller, with 5 fret buttons, a strummer, and a whammy bar. You put the Wiimote inside the guitar for battery life, and to trigger Star Power, by tilting the guitar controller. (tilting is optional, you can press the - button on the guitar controller, if desired) Star Power is a system in the Guitar Hero series, and when it's activated, it multiplies your score up to 8 times as much, it can still be 4 times as much without Star Power activated. The music in the game is from real bands like Guns 'n' Roses, Foghat, ZZ Top, and more, and has more than 70 music tracks.
So thats one of my reccomendations, and i have more, do you wanna hear 'em? Im always happy to help. And by the way ......Welcome to WiiChat, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
the only problem is that guitar hero III is $90, so yeah....
Glad you mentioned that...
Guitar Hero III is $90, because it comes with the huge controller, and if you dont wanna pay $40 extra, than you can wait for a price drop, that is, if you want the game. Oh, one more thing. This game supports Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, and with very little lag.

Well, I just got a Wii and came up with this games list as the top ones, based on research, not my own experience.

Zelda
Mario Paper
Res Evil 4
Mario Galaxy
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers

TortillaChip520 said:
the only problem is that guitar hero III is $90, so yeah....

$90, but it's a unique experience that I'd highly recommend. Want a bunch of Mario games? That's fine, they're all good titles. But in my collection, I'm also very proud of my variety of quality games, and GH3 is probably my proudest addition to my game library.

Besides, the $90 pricetag you will find more worthwhile when you don't have to buy the guitar again for future Guitar Hero titles or even Rock Band's inevitable Wii release (not official, but there's no reason why it's not capable; they have a huge market to exploit).

List of Games you Should Purchase:

1) Super Mario Galaxy
2) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
3) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
4) Mario Strikers Charged
5) Guitar Hero 3
6) Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
7) Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

Game's You shouldn't Buy:

1) ANY MOVIE BASED GAMES (Unless your a kid)
2) Battilion Wars 2

As others have suggested, I would recommend Super Mario Galaxy and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as your first purchases. Metroid Prime 3 from what I hear is an amazing experience, I can't give my personal opinion until I unwrap it on Christmas day. Super Paper Mario is also meant to be entertaining and one I should add to my collection soon. Guitar Hero III is also a lot of fun, if you can overlook the hefty price tag.

Definately check out Godfather (YES a movie tie in) its actually a very fun game, and one that plays very well on Wii.
I HATED Mario Strikers....
Also....whats wrong with Batallion Wars 2? (I was really looking forward to this lol).

I think that is only Chin35char's opinion in relation to Batallion Wars 2. Alot of people have enjoyed it.

Back